Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Gabi Sexy - Southampton  (Read 4429 times)

Offline poseidon

External Link/Members Only
(I couldn’t see an obvious AW profile but please provide if someone sees it)

Couldn’t find any info on Gabi and I was feeling horny so thought what hell, why not.

Comms: Very easy to arrange meeting. All done via text and quick replies

Cost: £160 for 60 mins + £50 cum (wasn’t intending to do that but the heat of the moment got to me)

Location: Apartment in Central Southampton near main train station and theatre. Plenty of parking, usual busy city centre environment - i.e. no one will notice you as there’s loads going on. Also a cash point within 50m which was handy! Apartment was clean and modern.

Appearance: Obvious from profile pics that’s she’s not super good looking, but I was actually pleasantly surprised in the flesh. She is very tall - I’m 6’4” and in heels she was as tall as me, maybe slightly taller! Body was absolutely amazing, very slim, but lovely shaped bum and tits. Nice skin too.

Meet: Sorted money and I grabbed a quick shower. I’ve seen a few TS’s over the years and they’re probably my favourite punts as they are usually just more into it than regular working girls. This started off fairly normal, kissing with tongues, stroking fondling etc. I started sucking her cock, which quickly grew hard - she’s got a nice big cock, not massive like Bruna Anaconda or the hilariously large Rafaelly Pontes, but big, say 7.5” long and very girthy. I started to take her deep into my mouth and just in my throat and this is where the meet just switched. I guess she is a natural dom and she just sensed something that would let her have her way with me. What happened was essentially 45 minutes of her face fucking and pounding me in all sorts of positions - initially a little painful but quickly fine. She called me names, grabbed me, slammed and generally just used me. That’s not normally what I’m after but I quite enjoyed the change. She changed condoms frequently and there were lots of opportunities where she could’ve slipped it in bare, but she didn’t try once which is more that can be said for a lot of TS girls. Eventually she knelt over my face and exploded all over me. Finished up with her knelt above me just sucking and wanking me so that I could finish off too. Exhausted, I had a quick shower, brief chat and made my way home.

Recommend, but not for the faint hearted! Would I go back, yeah, but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be slightly scared!

Offline lamboman

Glad you enjoyed it she looks a bit freakish to me though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac