Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Latina - Bristol  (Read 376 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6838997) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for one hour, incall

Not very often it happens but I found myself with some time to kill in Bristol, and having anticipated this to some extent had the punting phone at the ready.  A quick search of who was available now and Laura’s profile stood out and worthy of a punt. 

Comms:  Text message sent and immediate reply, booked for about 30 mins which I thought was enough to get to cashpoint and across town to her location.  I was running a little late but kept her updated and this wasn’t a problem.  Once arrived room number was provided.

Location:  A hotel off a not too busy side street in Bristol, room number was provided when I got close and straight in without any problems with reception and into the lift.  The room was dark and it took a while for my eyes to adjust,  it was adequate – usual stuff, suitcase in the corner and the use of bathroom if required.

Looks:  Laura’s pictures are accurate,  she has a couple of bolt on’s which are not really my thing but were to be useful later during the B2B massage that followed. 

Attitude:  Friendly enough, but hardly any English at all,  it was all via Google translate app on phone or with body language and universally known terms such as “Doggy”.  I did freshen up on arrival,  but it seemed DFK was off the agenda which was a disappointment.

Service: Money taken and stowed,  started off with a massage.  Straight in with some oil, which I thought – somehow I’m going to have to wash this all off before I get home.  It would have been nice to have the choice.  However the massage was relaxing and expertly provided,  Laura claims to be qualified and I do not doubt this,  she then put her boobs and wet pussy to good use rubbing them up and down me to get me in the mood.   A bit of OWO and it was time to get the sack on.   Sex in various positions, briefly her on top and then doggy and finally mish at which point her legs were up over my shoulders allowing for deep penetration which quickly had the inevitable outcome.   Clean up and cuddle followed.  Now, I am normally a one shot punter (these days) and so wasn’t expecting to have round two in me,  however after a bit of fingering and a very good hand-job in return, I came a second time.  At this point I cut the hour short as my phone was ringing and I needed to be somewhere else,  I took a shower and managed to remove >>most<< of the baby oil before being sent on my way home.

Conclusion:  Overall Laura delivers a great massage and good sex, but lack of DFK (despite being advertised) means it was a solid neutral from me.  Had it not been for that, it would most definitely been a positive.  I do not understand why SPs advertise things they don’t do.  I would go back, if the occasion arose but would probably have half hour and have lower expectations.