Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Charlotte.West - Belfast  (Read 2430 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5920534) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline hornykid32

Met her in Belfast few months ago.

External Link/Members Only

I was staying at a hotel, and found out she was located just a 5 min walk from my hotel  :rolleyes:

Had to check it lol

To be honest im not sure how much I paid, but think it was 100 euros for half hour, shes based in central Belfast in a nice apartment.

Shes horny, and very friendly and professional, she wanted me to stay longer and keep fucking her but I had to be up very early next day so just left.
But definetely a positive and I would see her again.

Offline Sometoknow

Very nice  :)

I saw in another review she was living with other people who were pretty loud lol. Any of that now? I assume she might have moved since

Offline Willsin

I'm thinking of visiting her. She says she's on Uni St? What was her location like? Was it a hotel?

Met her in Belfast few months ago.

External Link/Members Only

I was staying at a hotel, and found out she was located just a 5 min walk from my hotel  :rolleyes:

Had to check it lol

To be honest im not sure how much I paid, but think it was 100 euros for half hour, shes based in central Belfast in a nice apartment.

Shes horny, and very friendly and professional, she wanted me to stay longer and keep fucking her but I had to be up very early next day so just left.
But definetely a positive and I would see her again.