Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Andressa Keys - Cambridge  (Read 5635 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5340362) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ptt67

I saw Andressa around 3 weeks ago when she turned up in Cambridge. I'd had my eye on her for a long time but given her rather mixed reviews I was a bit reluctant to risk a disappointing punt - especially if it was going to require a significant journey. Anyway, when she suddenly popped up on my doorstep I decided that at £120 for a half our booking it was probably worth getting to finally tick her off my list.

Coms were all straight forward and some time later that afternoon I rocked up at her place - its an apartment building in an easily accessible location where I've seen a number of touring girls in the past.

When Andressa opened her door I was immediately impressed - appearance wise she looked as if she had just modelled for one of her (many) photo shoots or promotional videos - full make up and dressed in an expensive lingerie set including suspender belt and stokings - lush!

I was a bit concerned that after a smile and quick peck she immediately asked for her fee - this can often be the sign of imminent disappointment in terms of what follows. Money sorted, there was then a bit of a standing grope and a light kiss or two before she climbed onto the bed - this was all going far too fast for me so I got her to stand back up again so I could properly admire her body - especially her fantastic arse, which I was determined to feast my eyes on for a bit before worshiping it properly. Tbf, she seemed to relax and really get into things from here on - perhaps its just a question of being gently assertive, as I imagine she is very capable of just slipping into an oft repeated routine - anyway, before long she was kneeling legs apart on the foot of the bed with her back arched and that delicious round arse thrust high in the air so I could give it as much attention as I liked - she smelt fantastic and was impeccably clean. There followed quite a long bout of my giving her a really deep rimming  - she encouraged me by pulling her thong to one side and gripping her arse cheeks to properly spread them and give me maximum access - soon after this she was forcing her now rock hard cock back between her thighs making it clear that she now wanted my attention to be focused on that. Andressa has a great looking cock - straight and fairly uniform in thickness along its entire length - whilst a decent size, it certainly isn't on a par with Carla Brasil's and nothing like the girth of Dominique Charre's. Sucking from behind switched to my performing oral on her in more traditional positions and to her becoming increasingly forceful - throat fucking me deep in between my gagging and regularly struggling free of her cock to gasp for some air - lol. It's hard to judge how long this all went on for (probably not all that long to be honest) but the next thing I know she is reaching for a condom and insisting that I climb on top of her and sit on her cock - I didn't in anyway feel that she was rushing me, it seemed very much a case of her now being extremely horney and desperate to get inside me.

I was surprised at how comfortably her cock slid into me (perhaps I'm just getting much better at accommodating large ones lol). In terms of the fucking I now received, it was all rather unusual tbf....Andressa fucked me in all kinds of positions and it felt great, however it consisted of her thrusting away   in each position for no more than a minute or two - often a lot less - before stopping, saying she was about to cum.....its as if she gets so turned on that she simply can't hold back - at least in my case she kept stopping in order to try to make things last a bit longer (I read one review where she came after about 5 minutes and then simply ended proceedings). After this had happened a good number of times in different positions the next time it did after briefly fucking me in missionary I simply instructed her to go ahead and cum but to make sure she did so in my mouth - she needed no more prompting at all - simply pulled out, whipped off the condom and scarcely had time to position herself before unloading (a fairly modest amount) into my waiting mouth. I had remained hugely aroused throughout proceedings and was quite content to wank myself to completion (which didn't take long) as she continued to kneel over me.

A bit of small talk followed before I made my way to the bathroom and had a quick shower - freshened up and wearing just the towel I returned to join her on the bed where we carried on chatting and within no time at all she was getting erect again and trying to encourage me to give her more oral, and asking if she could fuck me again. I was amazed that she could get hard again after such a short space of time and also flattered that she wanted a round two - clearly she wasn't remotely concerned about the length of the booking. I found myself making excuses about needing to get home and apologizing about not being able to stay longer - in truth its just that once the itch has been scratched (particularly when it comes to being dominated by a TS) I know that it will be some time before that itch returns.....

In conclusion, I had a great time with Andressa and am very happy that I finally took the risk of visiting her - I do however get the strong impression that exactly how things go with each individual client might vary enormously.

Offline Foxtail17

I saw Andressa around 3 weeks ago when she turned up in Cambridge. I'd had my eye on her for a long time but given her rather mixed reviews I was a bit reluctant to risk a disappointing punt - especially if it was going to require a significant journey. Anyway, when she suddenly popped up on my doorstep I decided that at £120 for a half our booking it was probably worth getting to finally tick her off my list.

Coms were all straight forward and some time later that afternoon I rocked up at her place - its an apartment building in an easily accessible location where I've seen a number of touring girls in the past.

When Andressa opened her door I was immediately impressed - appearance wise she looked as if she had just modelled for one of her (many) photo shoots or promotional videos - full make up and dressed in an expensive lingerie set including suspender belt and stokings - lush!

I was a bit concerned that after a smile and quick peck she immediately asked for her fee - this can often be the sign of imminent disappointment in terms of what follows. Money sorted, there was then a bit of a standing grope and a light kiss or two before she climbed onto the bed - this was all going far too fast for me so I got her to stand back up again so I could properly admire her body - especially her fantastic arse, which I was determined to feast my eyes on for a bit before worshiping it properly. Tbf, she seemed to relax and really get into things from here on - perhaps its just a question of being gently assertive, as I imagine she is very capable of just slipping into an oft repeated routine - anyway, before long she was kneeling legs apart on the foot of the bed with her back arched and that delicious round arse thrust high in the air so I could give it as much attention as I liked - she smelt fantastic and was impeccably clean. There followed quite a long bout of my giving her a really deep rimming  - she encouraged me by pulling her thong to one side and gripping her arse cheeks to properly spread them and give me maximum access - soon after this she was forcing her now rock hard cock back between her thighs making it clear that she now wanted my attention to be focused on that. Andressa has a great looking cock - straight and fairly uniform in thickness along its entire length - whilst a decent size, it certainly isn't on a par with Carla Brasil's and nothing like the girth of Dominique Charre's. Sucking from behind switched to my performing oral on her in more traditional positions and to her becoming increasingly forceful - throat fucking me deep in between my gagging and regularly struggling free of her cock to gasp for some air - lol. It's hard to judge how long this all went on for (probably not all that long to be honest) but the next thing I know she is reaching for a condom and insisting that I climb on top of her and sit on her cock - I didn't in anyway feel that she was rushing me, it seemed very much a case of her now being extremely horney and desperate to get inside me.

I was surprised at how comfortably her cock slid into me (perhaps I'm just getting much better at accommodating large ones lol). In terms of the fucking I now received, it was all rather unusual tbf....Andressa fucked me in all kinds of positions and it felt great, however it consisted of her thrusting away   in each position for no more than a minute or two - often a lot less - before stopping, saying she was about to cum.....its as if she gets so turned on that she simply can't hold back - at least in my case she kept stopping in order to try to make things last a bit longer (I read one review where she came after about 5 minutes and then simply ended proceedings). After this had happened a good number of times in different positions the next time it did after briefly fucking me in missionary I simply instructed her to go ahead and cum but to make sure she did so in my mouth - she needed no more prompting at all - simply pulled out, whipped off the condom and scarcely had time to position herself before unloading (a fairly modest amount) into my waiting mouth. I had remained hugely aroused throughout proceedings and was quite content to wank myself to completion (which didn't take long) as she continued to kneel over me.

A bit of small talk followed before I made my way to the bathroom and had a quick shower - freshened up and wearing just the towel I returned to join her on the bed where we carried on chatting and within no time at all she was getting erect again and trying to encourage me to give her more oral, and asking if she could fuck me again. I was amazed that she could get hard again after such a short space of time and also flattered that she wanted a round two - clearly she wasn't remotely concerned about the length of the booking. I found myself making excuses about needing to get home and apologizing about not being able to stay longer - in truth its just that once the itch has been scratched (particularly when it comes to being dominated by a TS) I know that it will be some time before that itch returns.....

In conclusion, I had a great time with Andressa and am very happy that I finally took the risk of visiting her - I do however get the strong impression that exactly how things go with each individual client might vary enormously.

Sounds good. Can we have a link please?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:47:06 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline ptt67

Thanks Goldfinch ...sorry I forgot to include link

Offline Goldfinch

Offline cheekymonkey

Wow....she's redeemed herself! Superb review....got me hard just reading it! Will have to try her if/when/hopefully she returns to Cambridge.

Offline Chrispy

Great review if she's done south ill defo pay a visit. Love a bit of ts cum

Offline Mikepboro

A great review, thanks for sharing it. I’d go for an hour with all that action available

Online Often Visitor

Perhaps you could mike 3 reviews in 7 years  :dash: