Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talia Braz, Croydon  (Read 558 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6740547) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline !blewabagtoday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pics are heavily airbrushed, but it's her in the photos, she is a decent looking girl. She has bolton implants that looked nice and a flat stomache. Her ass was meaty, in a jelly kind of way, not a bubble butt.

Why the neutral? Operator on phone said she did OWO and even quoted it. The pricing for this brazilian agency used to quote 80 for HH + 20 for OWO. Now they are charing 100 for HH + extra 20. I was itching so I decided to go for it.

The girl said she does not provide OWO via google translate. She had already had my 100 for the HH. I thought i was going to get done in for but she was kind enough to give me back the money and let me walk due to the misunderstanding with phone handler.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 02:06:58 pm by !blewabagtoday »

Offline Liverpool

So what action did you get? Your review doesn't tell us a lot.

Offline !blewabagtoday

So what action did you get? Your review doesn't tell us a lot.

i literally wrote that she gave me back that cash and i walked, so i didn't have sex with her

Offline Liverpool

i literally wrote that she gave me back that cash and i walked, so i didn't have sex with her

Ah apologies, somehow managed to miss that  :wacko: