Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Latin - Croydon  (Read 3792 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354258) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline !blewabagtoday

OK, my review is for vivastreet profile here

External Link/Members Only

However, I think somehow it is the same girl using this profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Facially, both profiles look like different people. It is possible that she did her hair and makeup differently or she is using fake pics in AW as a 2nd profile to generate traffic. Hard to tell at this point as I don't remember seeing back tattoos and I found her ass better in real life. I saw the same AW pics when she was fucking around with her phone and it came across as familiar, that's why I'm mentioning it.

The girl I met has tits, face and hair that resembles the vivastreet profile. Definitely real photos. What is weird about her VS ad is that it doesn't show her bubble butt which is her greatest asset.

Let me say this emphatically, the bubble butt was out of this world. My jaw dropped, it was a 10 with no embellishment. She could win miss bum bum. I saw Suzie Cortez when she was touring in London, but I would take this girl's ass if I had to choose. I made certain to check and confirm, it was real - no BBL.

I walked into the flat, she closes the door and starts twerking. She walks backwards, reverses into the hallway letting me scope dat ass. She saw my face and it was over. Yeah we did other positions, but it was all about the doggy. She keep throwing that ass back twerking on my dick, she takes a pounding well. Blow job was good and she had a nice vibe and personality. It was an honest fuck. But for 30 minutes, it was a pump b dump.

I am probably going to see her again for 2 hours put my hands on that booty.

Offline JayEZ2K

Yes, the phone number is the same on both VS and AW: 447532774214

Since you're seeing her again... I oftentimes check pics soon after the punt to see which tats match, and which face pics and body pics are most accurate.

Offline Sinz

:angelgirl:Yes, I agree the pics both profiles are fore the same WG. Same tattoos, necklace and text.

VS profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only - Text

Hidden Image/Members Only - necklace

Hidden Image/Members Only - Tattoo

Aw Profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only - Text

Hidden Image/Members Only - necklace

Hidden Image/Members Only - Tattoo
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 07:54:43 am by Sinz »

Offline !blewabagtoday

Well, she has been working out. You can tell she has been doing squats to get that ass more fit and perk than the AW pics. Let's hope she sustains.

Offline !blewabagtoday

Since you're seeing her again... I oftentimes check pics soon after the punt to see which tats match, and which face pics and body pics are most accurate.

Will let you know!

Offline Oscpat

There are different prices can you confirm the VS price is 80 for 30mins?

Offline !blewabagtoday

I paid 100 for 30 min (80 + 20 extra for OWO)

Offline Fusty

Hi previously known as Jenifer or Janifer, saw hew in Shepard's Bush before lockdown.

Offline JayEZ2K

Hi previously known as Jenifer or Janifer, saw hew in Shepard's Bush before lockdown.
Any intel to add? If it was one of the later lockdowns, maybe it's not too late to review.

Offline Redforbed

Christ, once you add ‘extras’ which are essentially a basic service her cost sure adds up! You’re in Croydon love  :thumbsdown:

Online peter jb

I know , Croydon !!
I did pay the £1.80 for the movie clip on her adultwork page of her shaking her arse, and oh boy ! It is a world class arse 😜👍

Offline !blewabagtoday

back tattoos from AW confirmed!