Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely~Maya - Watford  (Read 438 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5137057) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AJA

Saw Maya in Watford almost 6 months ago. (end of April 2021) apologies for the late review.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paid £100 for 45mins.
Comms - mainly good. Phoned day before to discuss services and book. She said no A or CIM.
Location - block of flats near the pedestrian part of the High Street. Parked at Sainsburys then a few minutes walk.
Meeting - sent a text to say I'd arrived, but was kept waiting. Eventually was given flat number, 10 minutes late getting in.
Door opened and was shown into a bedroom by brunette who clearly thought I was there to see her. I recognised her as Sexy Nicky.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I said I'd booked Maya, and Nicky said sometimes they share phones !, she went to get Maya from the living room.
Maya arrived dressed in Jeans and a t-shirt, apologised and said she was available but she'd need some time to get ready. In the meantime I took a shower in a clean bathroom.
Once I finally got into a bedroom with Maya we shared a little lip kissing, but nothing more.
I removed her bra to reveal a lovely pair of tits. It was somewhat disappoining that she didn't like me touching, licking or sucking them ! She claimed they were sensitive and they were ticklish - FFS !
She was ok with owo after wet wiping my cock, but it wasn't particularly good, or deep. She just concentrated on the head.
I suggested 69, which at least gave me the sight of her nice clean fresh pussy. No fingering.
Condom on, she felt tight, and we had sex in doggy, mish and I finished in CG, but it was all a bit mechanical. Tried to play with her tits while in GC and she was a bit more forgiving.
We didn't chat much after the event, but I wasn't rushed out, and I had another shower before leaving.
In summary, she's an attractive woman with a fit body but lacking enthusiasm and wanted to restrict access to her tits.
She also clearly doesn't handle her own calls / bookings.
Neutral from me - she did what she said she would, but bordering on negative.
I won't return.