Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Thai Girl - Salford  (Read 4508 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6351870) (18 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dsillystkprt

Fancied a punt tonight but as usual like to try and get a decent massage with my punt. went for External Link/Members Only

I’m going to give her a positive but it is bordering on neutral.

Comms: Swift enough and easily understood.

Price: 70/30, 120/60 with added extras of OWO £10 I think Anal was £40 CIM was another £20 and rimming was £20. I just chucked £150 at her and told her to go with the flow but I wont be wanting anal.

Location: Apartment block in Weaste Salford shared with her Spanish friend who is also a working girl but a large one.

The Girl: It is the girl in the pictures although slightly brushed up and she is 28 years or age very thin with a nice round set of tits I couldn’t make out if they were fake or not. they looked fake but could not see any scar and couldn’t feel anything.  :unknown:

The Meet: and here’s where its average. she came down to the main door to meet me which is slightly strange a 6ft 5 20 stone white guy following a tiny Thai girl up the stairs in a shared apartment block but hey ho its happened now. get to the flat and ushered into her room. she asked how long to which I as usual ask can you massage good if they say yes with confidence I go for an hour if not 30 mins. she said yes (she isn’t) so i opted for an hour. told £120 then like any good business woman she reeled off the extras while tapping her finger for each one which makes it all feel very transactional to me and a but of a turn off she clearly just wanted to get you through your time with your extras and on to the next one. I gave her £150 and told her to go with flow in hopes of maybe getting it to be a bit more GFE (didn’t work) out came the wipes gave the little man a wipe down and started with the owo bit of ball tickling with her tongue but just felt robotic and not very interesting. anyway this lasted about 5 minutes before she told me to lie on the bed of which I thought was so she could give me a better BJ (nope still average). it just all felt a bit mechanical although she wasn’t rude or annoying it was just passionless. so on with the rubber and she gave a bit of CG RCG then I just thought fuck it she wants it done with ill bend her over get her dealt with and see what the massage was like. massage was below average although she did try she’s just too small and thin to make any real difference other than rubbing me down a little.

Now here is where it went from neutral to positive she has only been here since august and self isolated for 10 days so only been working a couple of months and had been taught off her Spanish friend who’s been here for 4 years so I think that may explain the transactional side of things. she is half Chinese half Thai but live most of her life in Thailand. I think she is just a bit wet behind the ears and needs to learn what the punter wants a bit more I did explain aa few things to her about all the extras and what’s best to be standard in price and what should be extras etc. so its a positive because I think she will improve and I am quite picky she does put effort into fucking you and doesn’t complain about fucking her too hard or anything I would give her a 7/10 overall. 7.5 - 10 is a positive to me didn’t want to be to cruel and her story is a bit sad of which you will have to learn yourselves, but she is facially attractive with a cracking set of tits. just too thin for me. 

Online GingerNuts

Maybe I'm just cynical but all Thais seem to have a sad story if you let them tell it.

Offline 19jammy

She looks very tasty, did you get any FK or GFE?

Offline Chris1990mcr

Maybe I'm just cynical but all Thais seem to have a sad story if you let them tell it.

Yeah shortly followed by a request for some help and money within about 3 mins of meeting them