Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_Thai_xxx, Birmingham  (Read 777 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5749918) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Anna's profile and felt a need to check out the new Thai in town. Meet was arranged easily via text - £120 for an hour.

Location was an easy to find apartment near the 02 Academy. Have seen girls there before. Not the most luxurious venue but the room was clean and fit for purpose

Anna looked like her pictures and I was happy with what I saw. Fair bit older than the 26 she's advertised as, but this was unsurprising and she still looks good. Demeanour was a little standoffish; perfectly polite but not a lot of enthusiasm.

Began with some owo which was okay but nothing special. Anna did spend some time licking my balls though and this was probably the best bit of the punt tbh. Lovely big circles across my nutsack with just the right amount of pressure. After some time of this I rubbered up and we fucked in mish and doggy. Anna wasn't massively responsive but it was enjoyable enough and I popped a load in the bag.

Had a massage between rounds which was good and helped get me back in the mood. Just wanted oral this time. As the BJ technique was somewhat mediocre I ended up getting Anna back to licking on my nuts while I tugged off, finishing over her tits.

Gonna rate this a neutral. Anna's an attractive lady but the service isn't quite up to the standard of some WGs out there. Basic P&D really

Offline Punter S Thompson

Seen her twice. The first time pretty much echoes this review.
The second time though was much better and was actually great.
She definitely blows hot and cold.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Denholm

Seen her twice. The first time pretty much echoes this review.
The second time though was much better and was actually great.
She definitely blows hot and cold.

Did wonder if she'd be worth another go. Found with some WGs in the past that the service gets considerably better from the second visit onwards

Offline Punter S Thompson

Did wonder if she'd be worth another go. Found with some WGs in the past that the service gets considerably better from the second visit onwards
Yeah, she looked genuinely pleased to see me when I returned. Still not sure whether the improved service was because of that, or because she is inconsistent in general.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac