Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review - Trans Latin Erika Sutton  (Read 4138 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 758908) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Swingyouth

Trans Latin Erika

Really great punt with a beautiful trans girl

Comms
Very easy, initial call (she speaks perfect English) followed up with a post code by text. Called again for directions to the flat on arrival, answered straight away each time, great start!

Easy free parking on side road, flat is on a main road but set back from the street so very discreet.
Nice flat, decent sized bedroom with plenty of mirrors if you like to check out the action.

The girl
Looks great just like the pictures on adult work, about 5’9ish. Nice sized fake tits and a typical Brazilian behind. Was wearing some lovely red lingerie on the night.

Service
Went straight into DFK as soon as we entered the bedroom, very passionate, went on for a while with lots of fondling and exploring. Paperwork out of the way, offered a drink and straight back down to action. More DFK as we undressed each other while standing and then onto mutual masterbation and frotage. Onto the bed and continued with the mutual masterbation before I went down on her. She has a decent sized cock, around 7 inches and rock solid throughout the punt. She seemed to enjoy the OWO, making plenty of noise without it sounding put on. After a while I laid back for her to return the favour, OWO, good technique, nice and sloppy! She then put a cushion under my back, lubed me up, rubbered up and entered me in mish. She really is great at this, proper GFE, lots of DFK, takes her time, slowly at first and eventually builds up to a proper pounding, before slowing back down and going again, all the time alternating between walking me off, sucking me off and leaving alone while properly going for it. Eventually I came a huge load over myself, thought that might be it but she stayed inside me and carried on until she came in the bag. Cleaned up had a shower and left after around 55 mins.
Looking forward to a rematch as soon as possible!

Paid £180 for the hour

External Link/Members Only

Online A Decent Fist

Sounds great. Wish I was around to try her out while she's close to London. Tours constantly, it appears.

Offline Swingyouth

Yeah it was, she mentioned us having great chemistry a couple of times, she might say this to all the boys or I might have got lucky, certainly one of my better encounters!

Offline Big_Al

Great you had a good time with Erika. Sounds like an excellent punt!

Not surprised at all she has good chemistry with people. I found her a great communicator and she had a good instinct for how to make things flow at a comfortable pace. She’s a real gem.