Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Rosa - Earl’s Court  (Read 3078 times)

80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline mrbang123

Price: 200
Services: FK / protected sex / CIM / tit wank / Protected sex

I’ve seen Freya before when she was called Anabella. This was when she had natural lips and tits and personally for me that’s what I preferred but she gave a good advice back then and I got the horn and saw her green light on.

Looks, now when I saw her last; she was a bit smaller than she is now, she looks nice now, she had filled out her curves. Her body type reminds me of kylie Jenner’s.

So got to her place, paperwork out of the way and went for a shower.

Got back to the room and got down to business’s stated with FK, and then slowly she moved down and started to give me bj. Technique is the same as before,she tried to go deep but started gagging, couldn’t even get half down her mouth but effort for trying. Then I asked her for a tit wank, last time I saw her she had small tits but now I was salivating! Put my dick between dem titres and gave me a tit wank for ages, I pulled her face and her look at me whilst fucking those tits and DFK in between.

Got the dom and started with missionary, started to pound her and she started moaning, I only managed this one position before I had to blow my loads (I don’t have a wank for a while prior to this meet) to I got her to her knees and she jerked me off until I came torrent after torrent into her mouth. She spat straight away!

Okay Cum chit chat then she asked if I wanted round two. I asked her for a bj, handjob and to play with my nipples. She did this until I unloaded onto my stomach and all over her hands.

So all in all positive meet, the thing about punting with British girls is that they can hold a conversation and there is no awkward post cum silence.

Happy punting.

Offline tantraman

... she looks nice now, she had filled out her curves. Her body type reminds me of kylie Jenner’s ...

... and you can see her body changes in serial photos collected here :music: