Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi of Cheshire Companions / CI Manchester - Stockport outcall  (Read 1345 times)

Offline MaxHamburg

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour £140 + 30 minute extension £70 - £210 for 90 mins + (no clock watching)

Meet was a few weeks ago, chain hotel. I used this agency quite a bit but not for a few years. I can't say the booking process this time was easy, but we got there in the end.

Had a great time with Heidi. She is short, 5' 2", glamour-puss look, heavy make-up/eyelashes, very curvy with big fake tits, soft skin, tanned - not a waif by any means, fine for me but maybe not a pick if you want a Slimcea girl? Her age is about right plus maybe a year or so? Nice arse, she didn't like her tummy (had kids) but again, fine with me. She was dressed in black, leather minishirt and revealing top with mesh panel on the front, tied at the back of her neck, no bra. I got her to keep her heels on for a while.

No tattoos I could see. I haven't got a problem with tats,  it probably wouldn't stop me making a booking, although a nice change to see a completely tat-free SP.

Heidi was friendly from the outset & I never felt rushed. Had a drink then got down to it. Very chatty Scouse girl, seemed to have her head screwed on right,  quietened down as fun progressed. I undressed her, and she me, kissing - gentle DFK going into more passionate snogging. Lots of kissing throughout. I went down on her for ages, she was shaven and fresh & tasty. Lots of RO, great fun, and released her puppies and had a good long play and suck. She was amenable and happy to please. Lots of tit play. Extended OWO and ball play, and a bit of bum tickling from her, all good. More RO, and snogging. I was relaxing and having fun so decided to extend for 30 mins. I don't get out nearly enough.

No question of upselling, despite Oc's post on CC back in July - 'Heidi: upsell city. Has a bunch of rules which is unusual as ever other girl is down the line straight. But a hot woman with a lot of work done, who will give you a wild ride. Not sure I can recommend totally. Hot and up for it, but baffled by her for some reason. Only seen once, and deserves another go.' That was not my experience, in terms of upsell/rules but I guess YMMV. I'm pretty vanilla, and liked her whole look. We seemed to get on fine which may have helped.

Decided to go for the shag despite it not being my forte these days and preferring CIM (not even sure that was on offer?), condom applied and then Heidi in mish, holding her tits. I managed to cum after a while but that was probably the only disappointing part of the booking, for me. The rest was top drawer. She expertly reapplied her makeup and off into the night, after a final grope of her knockers.

Nice girl, good fun. More cash than I'd normally pay for 1 booking but I've been ferreting away a punting kitty. I may see Heidi again.

Offline blueboy85

Just looked at her profile and that arse of hers looks mighty fine!

Offline MaxHamburg

that arse of hers looks mighty fine!

It was mighty grippable. A good size.