Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendal Kiss - outcall nr Chester  (Read 4553 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5181113) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline welshpanther

adultwork link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a few times now.

Overwellingly postive in her appearance, fitness and attitude.

I've seen her three times in the last year and each time I've come away happy.

The pictures are accurate, she really does have a fit body and a shaven pussy.

Timekeeping and communication are very good, once you get her attention. She was outside my door bang on time. I've been asked for pay additional monies for extras.

She hasn't been phased by anything I suggested on her likes list so I think it's mostly accurate, although I'm mostly vanilla. My only gripe is she really doesn't seem to french kiss, only that little peek they do. urgh.

Offline mexicola

This doesn't really read as a review, more a recommendation based on seeing her three times.

What services, performance, rates etc ? Can you elaborate and review a single booking with her ?

And what extras did she ask for and want to charge for ?

I've been asked for pay additional monies for extras.

Offline welshpanther

Yeah, that was a typo, sorry.

I've been asked for pay additional monies for extras.
should have been "I've not been asked for pay additional monies for extras." (Typically everything I've asked has been on her likes list. I don't think she does 'extras'.

I did have trouble getting hold of her a few times, but once she picked up my email the comms were straightforward and clear. Arrangements were made via AW and we exchanged texts on the day to finalise the address.

It was a 1 hr outcall for £150

She turned up exactly on time even after getting the house mixed up with next door (she phoned to check and didn't knock!). She was wearing a casual outfit that still showed off her figure.

Pretty much straight into it after the fee was exchanged.

We did OWO, RO, 69, Protected Penetration and repeat for 45minutes of the appointment and rested the final 15 and chatted. No CIM but that was my timing problem as she's accepted that before. I don't do pump and dump meets so I don't know how she would react to that. I treat everyone, including WGs with respect. I know she prefers older gents with a good attitude.

Kendal enjoys working and approaches everything with good grace. Not submissive as such but open to guiding into what you want to do.

Offline eric 70

Offline welshpanther

certainly not paperbag over head! :scare:

Soft, thin, a little long, Brown Eyes, natural makeup.

so Katy Perry with brown eyes (from Roar video) is close to her look.

Hidden Image/Members Only