Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Carioca Cheltenham 10/10 for enthusiasm.  (Read 2546 times)

Offline lamboman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms easily done by text in the morning before an early afternoon meet.
Usual venue by the North car park,didn't need to be buzzed in as a couple of SPs left the building as I entered with a knowing smile.
I sort of knew what to expect with Carla from the previous review,greeted with a big kiss an mmmmmmmmmm and grope.
Paid the fee some of which I only had in shrapnel which she was happy not to take but I'm not short changing anybody.
Gives you and idea of what a nice person she is though.
As I with most TS she is a little less feminine in the flesh but is attractive,a little more timber perhaps than the pics and no top bollocks but I knew that and it's not a problem for me.
Had a shower,proper stand up DFK before she sat down and sucked me off.
What followed was a prolonged session of mutual oral in all sorts of positions,face fucking,69,rimming,ass fingering and really DFK which is really what i wanted.
She seemed keen to fuck me but despite me using one of those shower attachments I'm just not confident I'd be spotless,not sure how I'm goin to overcome that  :unknown:
Offered me some poppers which she took but that's not for me.
So fuck her it was,she is super enthusiastic seemed to be loving it in doggy,mish with her legs in the air and her riding me.
Then she took the rubber off and finished me off the a BJ HJ combo,it was fucking intense I could barely walk to the shower afterwards.
Had a nice chat afterwards she seems a really nice person and can hold a conversation,there was no rush to get me out the door.
In summary it was a great meet I got completely lost in it,not the most girly TS and more than made up for it with her enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:58:45 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac