Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia_hot_blonde - Paisley  (Read 2088 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6254093) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline colin_w

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1/2 hour

After a few reviews of her friend Sophia I thought I would try Julia out, punt was a few weeks ago.

Coms - all done via text on the day, quick and easy

Location - ground floor flat on a busy road in Paisley, plenty of parking on side streets. Didn’t look particularly nice outside, inside was very basic but adequate. Not offered a shower before or after, didn’t ask or need one.

Girl - exactly as pictured, good looking, nice firm body, fake tits, I was pleased with how she looked. Speaks pretty good English, was chatty, so not awkward or usually huffy Rom.

Action - oral with, 69, doggy, missionary, doggy. And about as fast as you just read that. Oral was about a minute, when I preemptively asked do you like 69, which we immediately went into, after a minute she asked what’s my favourite position, I said doggy, she jumped off me and said come on then. So 2 mins in we are fucking. About 2 min into that she is asking me to come in her pussy. I said let’s do missionary and about 1 min into that she is saying come on baby cum. After her saying that a few times I say ok get into doggy and I’ll cum. A few mins later I pushed my load out to end it, sort of annoyed I was rushed, I like to hold on as long as I can.

We finished in under 15 min. I was told another girl (Sophia or Trisha) needs the room so please get ready fast. On leaving another guy was at the outside front door, likely the next punter.

I would give a neg, but a hot piece of ass like her I have to admit I would go back, next time I’ll save myself £30 and go for a quickie. If I had paid for a quickie it would have been a positive. Service is limited especially for the price, her looks make up for it, but this punt was a borderline neg for being rushed. 3 girls in one flat not ideal, not sure how many bedrooms they have.

Offline Dogbreath

Tits are too big, but she does look good. I wonder if those girls who do 15 or 30 minute slots would relax & give a better service in a longer meeting?

Offline colin_w

Doubt it, you might just end up paying for an hour and are still out the door in 15 min, happened to me once before. I really struggle with 2 sessions in an hour and don’t like being rushed in a 15 min session so opt for 30 min, but I expect 30 min.

Offline CGlasgow

Definitely tempted to break my "No Roms" rule for this one going by the pictures, but if I do it'll certainly be a 15 minute booking after reading this.

Offline seeker

Not good, when after a few minutes they want to rush you out the door ,
Worst kind of attitude  :thumbsdown:.
I'd avoid irrespective of how good she looks .
It says age 34,maybe she's tired out .
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 03:49:14 pm by seeker »

Offline tucky21

I met Sophia recently and wasn't rushed at all. I'd definitely go back again to see her