Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATALIA_SO_NAUGHTY - Brierley Hill  (Read 2427 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6468263) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hadn't spotted this SP as outside my default search area, but thanks to a couple of reviews on here (alabama1, daniel2079) she grabbed my attention. The review is similar to other ones here so apologies for any repetition but at least it may help give a view of consistency at the moment anyway.

When : Around a week ago

Comms : Overall good but slightly intermittent/delayed. Tried Text and AW mail but text seemed most responsive. Was asked a few times how long, I confirmed, was asked again. Not a problem though - I think she is just busy. Very good and clear comms though and seemed friendly.

Price : £210 for 1.5 hour

Description : Was met behind the door with a lovely smile with her dressed in nice bra, shorts and heels. Really pretty girl with nice local accent, I know it always sounds sad but yes, she did look better for real vs AW photos!

Services : FK/DFK, RO, finger banging, (very good), 69, BJ, CIM. My usual sort of basic positions (I need to stop being so routine, I must switch things up with my next SP - maybe try Amaz0n position or something - any exciting ideas?), this time a suite CG, RCG, Miss, doggy variations, prone

Action : Shower & drink offered but not taken (not far from home where I'd showered, and I always hate stopping for a pee halfway through if I can avoid it) Started off nice GFE like, lots of kissing, touching up then gradual strip and onto the bed. Played with her, then her with me and then together per above. I would call out her oral skills as being very good indeed - in my case no use of hands until the end and she was a very enthusiastic at CIM ensuring nothing was wasted, went to spit out in the sink though - not too fussed about swallow tbh anyway. Throughout she was very engaging and energetic and wanted me to have a good time -no checking of phones either at all, in fact she apologised at the start and just said she was checking in with her "buddy" - nice touch, all too often most SPs have a crafty phone check when your back is turned! Usually I take my time and go for 1 -2 pops only for this booking length but she was having none of it and insisted on a third which I surprised myself with - top marks for enthusiasm !

Pros :  Down to earth, fit girl-next-door type. Friendly, nice to chat to during breaks and good with the bedroom action. Slim and generally a great body

Cons : The location can be a pain to drive to sometimes as it's in a busy area and I hate driving in the busy West Midlands area - most of the drivers are complete lunatics! Be nice if she did a few tours to eg brum city centre from time-time. Boobs are small and a fraction "deflated" but still nice enough to play with.

Conclusion : Great SP and would see again.

Offline alabama1

Nice review mate, glad you enjoyed her. I was gonna say i am not happy with your suggestion that she goes across the border and tours Brum, but as i stated on alibirmingham's review, i had a disappointing return visit recently which deserves another imminent review, so i wouldn't be that upset if she did !

Offline Joball87

Cheers! Although I need to get better with my reviews - 3 things from alibirmingham review reminded me of some details i'd missed:
- parking. A pain at that hotel, but I took a lower risk option and parked at the main shoppers carpark and took the 5-10min walk up the hill
- age. Agree 100pct she is probs older than the stated
- condom use. This one a potential worry. She attempted to roll it on upside down, then reversed it the right way vs binning and using a new one. That just feels risky and dont know why i didn't mention earlier.

Sorry you had a less than good 2nd one alabama1

Offline Joball87

And for clarity i did rip it off and ask for a new one in the interests of our health and wellbeing - at the time i hadn't fully considered the implications!

Offline alabama1

And for clarity i did rip it off and ask for a new one in the interests of our health and wellbeing - at the time i hadn't fully considered the implications!
Yes, you saying that, she's not the best at putting them on is she. She was having problems with me too ! I will give my review soon, but i fear she may be burning out already.   :(

Offline Straightsix

Most girls don't know how to put a condom on from my experience. Even durex have adjusted their packaging for the idiots.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:09:30 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiler999

Lovely little frame that one, out of my usual area but tempted  :thumbsup:

Offline Cal55

Most girls don't know how to put a condom on from my experience. Even durex have adjusted their packaging for the idiots.

Do you think they’ll start to include a video link next too? 🤔😂

Good review OP. Thanks for sharing.
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Do you think they’ll start to include a video link next too? 🤔😂
With the way things are going I'm sure there's an 'App' 😄

I originally saw the advertisement on Spotify of all places.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 05:16:05 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Joball87

I did suggest she buys luminuos paint ones and turn the lights down to avoid an inverted condom application attempt (ICAA) but i don'8t think she understood/thought I was weird.

Offline Cal55

inverted condom application attempt (ICAA).

Tbf… it probably came across like you were quoting an investigatory body. :D
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Diggingdeep

Thanks for review, I see she also has a separate negative review now. I’m finding comms with her a little frustrating - she did admit to getting over 100 texts a day. I’m just finding I’m going round in circles a little, I’m persevering atm  :dash: