Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Coco / Candy - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1903 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5409772) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve met this one a few times now, not the youngest, prettiest or fittest that’s graced the Zone but I found the service to be fantastic to a limit.

Dfk and owo were great, down to some ball licking and good, I ask her to lick my ass out and it’s amazing, offers a toy and shoves the lot up (in for a penny, all inclusive why not), it’s getting a bit painful and I probably was a bit ambitious so we moved on to mish, doggy, speedbump etc

Not rushed at all even though she struggled with the length, sadly to big for anal or this would have be the best review of the month.

Pleasant girl to talk to, nice personality, happy to please, shower always offered and taken.

She might be on the older or chubbier side for some but does take a good fucking well

It was the rimming on me that keeps me going back, feeling her tongue right up there as she wanks you off.

Return - have do several times
Recommend- yes but obviously bare in mind size/ age/ body but has good big bouncy natural tits