Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily_Thai_Beauty - Crewe  (Read 2802 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6213319) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline danny#3

After ringing around a few girls in an area I was due to be in, nothing was turning up so I went a bit further afield and saw Lily at a place in crewe.

Date - October 2021
Location - Crewe (converted office block near the station.)
Duration - 30m
Cost - £70 (no extras)

Fired a couple of messages to Lily and was at her place shortly afterwards. The pictures are definitely her, she is about 5'4", curvy with big enhanced tits, I'm not normally a fan of bolt ons but these were quite realistic and felt great. She's a really pleasant girl, and can speak pretty decent English,

She started with a light massage, gave the choice of oil or no oil, followed by a light b2b massage, then covered oral, reverse oral. The oral from her was OK, slightly above average.  She allowed sex in a few positions without complaining.

She made a nice change for me, if she did owo and CIM id go back a few times, as is it, she's a decent plan B

External Link/Members Only

Offline eric 70

Offline george r

Offline danny#3

what's she like facially?

OK, quite attractive, a bit wider in the face than others but not munter, she smiled a lot which helped

Offline mahler44

£70 for half an hour? Not GVFM in my opinion.