Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FabulousFern - On Adult Parties Profile/Website  (Read 3996 times)

Offline AnselAdams

Just noticed on Adult Parties Manchester calendar:

External Link/Members Only

that this girl, Fern, is available on 19 November and she looks really good.

It seems like it's her first party.

I searched for a Fern on aw North West and it seems to be this girl, FabulousFern:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She seems to have excellent aw reviews and some really good reviews on here too.

I've never seen her but at her standard rates of £200 for an hour or £350 for 2 hours, the adult parties costs seem to be a bargain.

£150 for 2 hours instead of £350 and if you take along a girl just £75 for 2 hours and if you are a girl you can even see her for free as she does offer services to girls on her profile at same cost I guess as for guys.

Bargain basement time if you don't mind sharing with however many guys go to these parties.

I've never been to one of their parties so I don't know how many you would be sharing with but I have contemplated it on a number of occasions.

Maybe time to take the plunge for such a normally expensive, very well reviewed girl.

Online Moby Dick

Reads like you are her tout.

I guess she isn’t getting much biz at £200/hr.
Most of her reviews would be at her £150hr - £160/hr rate.
Except for those when she increased because she was pregnant.
In my opinion she is overpriced for NW and belongs on PTPT.

Some parties are limited to six punters (normally 2 WG girls) but I think this is the busier 3WG event and organiser will not limit bookings due to no shows.

if she is the “highlight” you could get between 10 and 20punters queueing for their 6 to 12minutes of action so I would hardly cal it a bargain. If you wanna see a lass handle multiple cock then parties can be fun, but I would advise against going to a party with the intent to focus on one particular WG. Hogging doesn’t go down well.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:43:11 am by Moby Dick »

Offline AnselAdams

Thanks MD.

That's really helpful.

I think you're right and on reflection it isn't good value.

These parties do bother me because I'm not convinced the attendees are vetted in any way, shape or form.

Invitation only is a smokescreen I reckon and anyone who wants to go and is prepared to stump up £150 can go.

Not sure I want to mix and effectively share bodily fluids with just anyone!

Also, didn't it used to be £80 and for some £40 for 2 hours.

Not sure, now I think about it, how they can justify £150 if say up to say 20 guys turn up.

Would love to know how much of the take the organiser keeps.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not associated with the wg in any way.

I just thought she looked nice - face and body wise - and she is very well reviewed on aw and on here.

It is a little strange though that someone who charges so much is prepared to cheapen herself by doing low grade parties.

Maybe you're right, maybe she's not getting much business at her inflated rates.

Fern might be going, but I won't be  :lol:

AA

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks MD.

That's really helpful.

I think you're right and on reflection it isn't good value.

These parties do bother me because I'm not convinced the attendees are vetted in any way, shape or form.

Invitation only is a smokescreen I reckon and anyone who wants to go and is prepared to stump up £150 can go.

Not sure I want to mix and effectively share bodily fluids with just anyone!

Also, didn't it used to be £80 and for some £40 for 2 hours.

Not sure, now I think about it, how they can justify £150 if say up to say 20 guys turn up.

Would love to know how much of the take the organiser keeps.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not associated with the wg in any way.

I just thought she looked nice - face and body wise - and she is very well reviewed on aw and on here.

It is a little strange though that someone who charges so much is prepared to cheapen herself by doing low grade parties.

Maybe you're right, maybe she's not getting much business at her inflated rates.

Fern might be going, but I won't be  :lol:

AA
I previously saw her a few times and indeed gave her a positive review but that was before she went on a break and came back with higher rates and minimum 1 hour booking.

What I would say from chatting to her in the various sessions I had with her is that I can fully see her signing up to be part of a Gangbang party just for the crack and to "experience the experience" so that she can tick it off her list so to speak.

Looking at her AW page though she hasn't mentioned the fact that she's going to be doing this and doesn't have the party link like the others in this group seem to display, makes me wonder if they've just nicked her photo  :unknown:

Offline AnselAdams

That's interesting BR.

I know some girls do like to experiment with different stuff so I get what you mean although personally I don't get it. Wanting to be with Christ knows how many unvetted, random guys of potentially questionable hygiene with zero feedback, I mean effectively guys off the street like in a parlour.

It's like a paradox. A very expensive Indy girl happy to be effectively pimped out by a party organiser.

Maybe that's what she's after, more risky work.

Or maybe it's just the money  :lol:

But I for one wouldn't be happy as an aw client of hers if I'd paid £200 for an hour for what you might expect would be a high class/excellent service girl to then find out she was doing dodgy parties on the quiet without disclosing it on her aw profile.

Like I've said, I'll not be seeing her at a party or as an Indy.

AA

Online Bustydusty

Looking at the pics it doesn’t look like fabulous fern to me - compare the tits :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 09:47:22 am by Bustydusty »

Online Moby Dick

This pic on Adult Parties Website is also used on Fern AW profile

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

For £200/hr I would want bigger tits...
.....nah wouldn’t bother even if her pussy was lined with gold.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 09:54:48 am by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 10:00:41 am by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

That's interesting BR.

I know some girls do like to experiment with different stuff so I get what you mean although personally I don't get it. Wanting to be with Christ knows how many unvetted, random guys of potentially questionable hygiene with zero feedback, I mean effectively guys off the street like in a parlour.

It's like a paradox. A very expensive Indy girl happy to be effectively pimped out by a party organiser.

Maybe that's what she's after, more risky work.

Or maybe it's just the money  :lol:

But I for one wouldn't be happy as an aw client of hers if I'd paid £200 for an hour for what you might expect would be a high class/excellent service girl to then find out she was doing dodgy parties on the quiet without disclosing it on her aw profile.

Like I've said, I'll not be seeing her at a party or as an Indy.

AA

I don’t think parties are for you.
I go to them because I enjoy watching them get fucked by other guys and taking multiple cum shots.
They are filthier in party / gang bang mode.

There is nothing dodgy about them. Everyone showers. Condoms are worn. No Bareback. WG only provide the services they want to. No coercion. No underage (if anything it appeals more to the dirty grandpa age range). WTF are you going on about?

I think you are a bit deluded to think that paying more for an Indy is somehow going to give you better service than a parlour set up. Both have showers, and the WG regardless of where they are working can ask a punter to wash his cheesy cock.
Many Indies are ex parlour WG so it winds me up when I see how much they try and charge on AW, because fluffy cunts think they are “more” exclusive. You are renting their cunts by the hour.   :dash:

Also she will be earning more than £200 an hour at a party. Basically to a WG it’s like seeing all their clients for that day / week in a 2hour time slot. If you could get paid your weekly amount for just doing the same amount but in 2hours wouldn’t you do it?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 10:15:51 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Blackpool Rock

This pic on Adult Parties Website is also used on Fern AW profile

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

For £200/hr I would want bigger tits...
.....nah wouldn’t bother even if her pussy was lined with gold.
Those pics are from before she had a baby so I guess they could and should be bigger now, can't see any new pics of her on her profile post baby so no idea what she looks like now, she was into all that yoga / positive mind stuff so hopefully she looked after herself and didn't use being pregnant as an excuse to over eat etc.
Some girls can still look great a few months after giving birth whereas others suffer with stretch marks etc

Online Moby Dick

Those pics are from before she had a baby so I guess they could and should be bigger now, can't see any new pics of her on her profile post baby so no idea what she looks like now, she was into all that yoga / positive mind stuff so hopefully she looked after herself and didn't use being pregnant as an excuse to over eat etc.
Some girls can still look great a few months after giving birth whereas others suffer with stretch marks etc
You dreaming of lactating her now humongous tits.
You dirty fucker!

Offline Blackpool Rock

You dreaming of lactating her now humongous tits.
You dirty fucker!
I did try booking her when she was pregnant as it's a bucket list thing for me but she stopped working early due to complications, my idea was to punt her at 8+ months then again after for a milking service but having missed the 1st session i've not really thought about the 2nd but watching the C4 program last night has got me thinking about it again  :drinks:

Online Bustydusty

There seems to be 2 fabulous ferns
 - this is the one I had in my hl but it seems she’s not the one with the good reviews :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

There seems to be 2 fabulous ferns
 - this is the one I had in my hl but it seems she’s not the one with the good reviews :unknown:
Looks better than the one originally posted at the top of this thread.
Bigger tits and £50/hr cheaper. :thumbsup:
 Fabulous  :sarcastic:

Online Bustydusty

I was going to meet this one based on her reviews but it seems the reviews are not her :unknown:
Wouldn’t consider the other one at £200 and no tits

Online Moby Dick

I was going to meet this one based on her reviews but it seems the reviews are not her :unknown:
Wouldn’t consider the other one at £200 and no tits
Dunno, get in quick before BR deflates them with his lactation perversion.

Offline AnselAdams

MD

You and I are clearly different.

And please note, I'm not going to insult you gratuitously like you just did me.

You don't know me mate. Don't think you do!

And I certainly could insult you based on what you've said!

Reign it in a bit yeah!

AA

Offline usroads

But she don't take it up the arse MD

Online Moby Dick

MD

You and I are clearly different.

And please note, I'm not going to insult you gratuitously like you just did me.

You don't know me mate. Don't think you do!

And I certainly could insult you based on what you've said!

Reign it in a bit yeah!

AA
I have read my post again and I fail to see any insult aimed directly at you.  Please explain.

You make wild assumptions and accusations about party goers yet admit you have never been to a party or have any interest in attending one.

If a WG wants to make more money per hour doing parties then why criticise? You are the one who is judging others. Not me.

Don’t tell me to reign it in. This is a forum where I can disagree with your point of view.

Don’t really know why you started this thread.  :unknown:

Offline AnselAdams

MD

Seriously.
You sir are deluded.

Just because you are a forum helper does not make you either more knowledgable  or intelligent than me or anyone else for that matter.

So, get over yourself.

And you had the nerve to call me a bit deluded.
You strongly implied I was a fluffy cunt and used a head banging emoji in the same context.
You then said, wtf are you going on about?

That's most of it I reckon.

You didn't insult me, really?

And I can't even be bothered getting into the detail of why these parties are dodgy.

You clearly fail to grasp the difference between having no control over the guys you see as a wg and having full control.

And as for saying she can make more than £200 at a party.

That's her hourly rate on aw, that's one hour MD not 2 hours as in a party.

1 + 1 = 2 fella

Need I go on?

And frankly I don't care if you don't know why I made the original post.

Stop acting so superior. It just makes you look stupid.

AA

Offline Aji81

MD

Seriously.
You sir are deluded.

Just because you are a forum helper does not make you either more knowledgable  or intelligent than me or anyone else for that matter.

So, get over yourself.

You strongly implied I was a fluffy cunt and used a head banging emoji in the same context.

And I can't even be bothered getting into the detail of why these parties are dodgy.

You clearly fail to grasp the difference between having no control over the guys you see as a wg and having full control.

1 + 1 = 2 fella

Need I go on?

AA

I remember you from your previous bizarre thread where you were quite happy to repeatedly insult other members (below). But suddenly you’re all sensitive about being ‘insulted’. You’ve obviously got some serious issues, particularly around parties/groups.

I don’t even know why you started this thread if parties repulse you so much. It’s clear you had no intention of going, so why did you even post this topic? Just trying to get some attention? Very sad.

‘So easy to be insulting sat at your keyboards you absolute wankers,’

‘You keyboard warriors really are a bunch of tossers who are so far up your own arses, it's not true.’

‘What are you a fucking lawyer?’

‘You absolute tosser talking about evidence.’

‘It doesn't need to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt you ducking idiot.’

‘Punting not for me, you absolute nob’

Offline Blackpool Rock

I remember you from your previous bizarre thread where you were quite happy to repeatedly insult other members (below). But suddenly you’re all sensitive about being ‘insulted’. You’ve obviously got some serious issues, particularly around parties/groups.

I don’t even know why you started this thread if parties repulse you so much. It’s clear you had no intention of going, so why did you even post this topic? Just trying to get some attention? Very sad.

‘So easy to be insulting sat at your keyboards you absolute wankers,’

‘You keyboard warriors really are a bunch of tossers who are so far up your own arses, it's not true.’

‘What are you a fucking lawyer?’

‘You absolute tosser talking about evidence.’

‘It doesn't need to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt you ducking idiot.’

‘Punting not for me, you absolute nob’
Ah yes I hadn't realised it was the same poster, lucky not to have got a ban on that last thread with the level of insults thrown around IMHO
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320963.msg3346974#msg3346974

Offline usroads

Online Moby Dick

MD

Seriously.
You sir are deluded.

So, get over yourself.

1 + 1 = 2 fella

Need I go on?

AA
Yawn.... you are a sensitive soul.
Hit a nerve did I?

Go on then tell me why these parties are dodgy.  :unknown:

I do not in anyway think I am superior.
Just putting across a different point of view from my perspective as someone who has been to these parties.

And what does this mean:
“ You clearly fail to grasp the difference between having no control over the guys you see as a wg and having full control.”
I don’t see guys as a WG?
Control of what?

Read my post again. I said she can earn more than £200/hr at a party. I don’t need a maths lesson, I know how parties work.
20guys*£150 / 3 WG = £1000 each, over £500 an hour. Ok they probably won’t work the hour before and after, and organiser will take his cut but it clearly is more than their normal rates otherwise they may as well stay in their flats and have boring sex with fluffy cunts who give them feedback and glowing reviews on AW.

Edit : oops I made a comment about fluffy cunts on AW - I need to be more careful in case you think I am referring to you.....stop acting like a twat.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 07:22:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Fac51

Moby - this SP ain't even offering CIM per her adult wank profile.....

Think she is too vanilla for you now pal  :sarcastic:

Offline AnselAdams

You're the twat MD

And your mate BR who pathetically always seems to back you up.

My comment about keyboard warriors (more like wankers) stands.

You're just a bunch of sad bastards who think they're hard being abusive using a keyboard.

Absolutely pathetic tossers  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Moby Dick

No need to be abusive.

Why don’t you tell me why these parties are dodgy?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're the twat MD

You're just a bunch of sad bastards who think they're hard being abusive using a keyboard.

I think you need to calm yourself down a bit and maybe get some anger management therapy, looking at your posts you have a habit of being abusive.

Offline Briddy

oh the hipocrisy

Offline Blackpool Rock

You're the twat MD

Show me the post in this thread where i have backed him up, in fact show me posts in other threads where i've backed him up, shouldn't be hard if it's a common trend should it  :unknown:

Basically you have taken umbrage because I linked to the other thread (which another poster actually raised) where you got all Arsey with people and I commented that i thought you were lucky not to get banned.

So you then chose to start insulting people again  :dash:  And guess what I still think you are lucky  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyway back on topic and she has updated her profile with a few dates when she is available and saying that she is "Making a gentle comeback between now and Christmas"
No mention of the party or that date as being available, doing a Gangbang doesn't sound like easing yourself back in either  :rolleyes:

Online wibbles

Booked in to see her 1:1. Wanted to see her before the pandemic / before she got pregnant but never got round to it. I'll report back.

I've been to a few of the Adult Parties and generally enjoyed them but not feeling it right now. A fuckbuddy / part-time escort friend is up for attending a party so I might try and arrange that with her at some point.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Booked in to see her 1:1. Wanted to see her before the pandemic / before she got pregnant but never got round to it. I'll report back.

I've been to a few of the Adult Parties and generally enjoyed them but not feeling it right now. A fuckbuddy / part-time escort friend is up for attending a party so I might try and arrange that with her at some point.
Well if she's a part time escort why not get a few guys off here for a private party  :unknown:
She got a profile  :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

That is because .....
  :unknown:
Dunno
Maybe something to do with his childhood.

Why start a thread stating how wonderful a WG is (that he has never seen) and how he might go to a gangbang to save some money....or get a bargain.
To then judge her and all that go to gangbangs saying they are dodgy and the WG shouldn’t cheapen herself by doing them and is somehow less than a parlour WG.  Yet he was looking for a bargain.
So contradictory, I can only think he as others suggest is an attention seeker.

Beyond me....

He still hasn’t explained why parties are dodgy...  :unknown:

Offline chrishornx

:unknown:
Dunno
Maybe something to do with his childhood.

Beyond me....

He still hasn’t explained why parties are dodgy...  :unknown:

i thought it was because he was a .....

Offline AnselAdams

Reference this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325935.0

I agree with Moby Dick (MD) that it's strange that this girl is not owning up to doing this party on her profile.

This greedy girls' party can in no way be described as a gentle come back.

Whilst in a previous post I suggested I might be interested in attending this party, on reflection my overriding attitude to parties like this hasn't changed.

MD has asked me on several occasions why I think parties like this are dodgy so I will attempt to answer his question.

Firstly, why it is dodgy for the girls:

First and foremost - the guys are not checked or vetted in any way whatsoever.

All you need to do to get an invite is provide an email address, which of course can be entirely anonymous and that's it.

This operation, whilst advertised on aw, is carried out completely separately to aw, so, in effect, the guys' feedback is hidden.

They could be stalkers, abusers, not particularly clean, pretty much anything really.

The point is they are not invited guests, if you provide a £50 deposit if you're new or just an email address if you've been before, you can go. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, anyone can go.

That is clearly risky for the girls.

The hygiene for the girls in a multi guy situation is clearly more of an issue than with one to ones. With so many guys, I'm pretty sure it's harder for the girls to control the hygiene side of things and to say otherwise is disingenuous.

This is why I don't like to see girls who do parties as in my view they have an unfortunate attitude to risk.

This thread is a discussion about how this girl and her associates were said to have an unfortunate attitude to due diligence, which pretty much proves my point.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260655.msg2672019#msg2672019

Clearly this girl's attitude to risk has not improved.

Why it is dodgy for the guys:

You are exposed to other unvetted/unchecked guys in the most direct way - exchange of bodily fluids via the girl for one.

And for me, this a private hobby and discretion is paramount. Being seen and potentially recognised in a compromising situation where there might be 20 guys or more is a non starter for me.

But of course I get it, some guys like it, some guys clearly have a more blasé attitude to risk than me.

And, honestly, I would much rather fuck women than watch other guys fuck women.

But again I acknowledge that is a matter of personal taste.

MD is on record as saying these parties attract dirty grandpas and frankly that is absolutely not my scene but evidently it is his and others who have commented on my posts. Maybe that's what he and the others are - who knows. We are all just words on a page on this forum.

Again, it's a matter of personal choice I get that but I've never been one for this kind of vicarious enjoyment.

Why pay to watch other guys enjoying themselves? It seems singularly pointless and somewhat sad to me.

But, each to their own. It's just not for me.

I hope that adequately explains my position.

Do me a favour and don't engage in mindless abuse if you disagree with me, let's have a rational discourse if you wish.

I have been abusive in some of my posts I admit but that has invariably been in direct response to abusive, often bigoted and quite often moronic comments by guys hiding behind their keyboards.

AA

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't know why you felt the need to start a new thread and link to and reference the contents of this one so it's been merged.

Offline Aji81

Reference this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325935.0

I agree with Moby Dick (MD) that it's strange that this girl is not owning up to doing this party on her profile.

This greedy girls' party can in no way be described as a gentle come back.

Whilst in a previous post I suggested I might be interested in attending this party, on reflection my overriding attitude to parties like this hasn't changed.

MD has asked me on several occasions why I think parties like this are dodgy so I will attempt to answer his question.

All you need to do to get an invite is provide an email address, which of course can be entirely anonymous and that's it.

This operation, whilst advertised on aw, is carried out completely separately to aw, so, in effect, the guys' feedback is hidden.

They could be stalkers, abusers, not particularly clean, pretty much anything really.

The point is they are not invited guests, if you provide a £50 deposit if you're new or just an email address if you've been before, you can go. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, anyone can go.

The hygiene for the girls in a multi guy situation is clearly more of an issue than with one to ones. With so many guys, I'm pretty sure it's harder for the girls to control the hygiene side of things and to say otherwise is disingenuous.

This is why I don't like to see girls who do parties as in my view they have an unfortunate attitude to risk.

This thread is a discussion about how this girl and her associates were said to have an unfortunate attitude to due diligence, which pretty much proves my point.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260655.msg2672019#msg2672019

Clearly this girl's attitude to risk has not improved.

You are exposed to other unvetted/unchecked guys in the most direct way - exchange of bodily fluids via the girl for one.

And for me, this a private hobby and discretion is paramount. Being seen and potentially recognised in a compromising situation where there might be 20 guys or more is a non starter for me.

But of course I get it, some guys like it, some guys clearly have a more blasé attitude to risk than me.

And, honestly, I would much rather fuck women than watch other guys fuck women.

But again I acknowledge that is a matter of personal taste.

MD is on record as saying these parties attract dirty grandpas and frankly that is absolutely not my scene but evidently it is his and others who have commented on my posts. Maybe that's what he and the others are - who knows. We are all just words on a page on this forum.

Again, it's a matter of personal choice I get that but I've never been one for this kind of vicarious enjoyment.

Why pay to watch other guys enjoying themselves? It seems singularly pointless and somewhat sad to me.

But, each to their own. It's just not for me.

Do me a favour and don't engage in mindless abuse if you disagree with me, let's have a rational discourse if you wish.

I have been abusive in some of my posts I admit but that has invariably been in direct response to abusive, often bigoted and quite often moronic comments by guys hiding behind their keyboards.

AA

Seriously, get some help OP. No-one is interested in you starting a new thread based on another thread you started weeks ago in which you were abusive and rambling. They’re even less interested in you droning on about your myriad issues with parties. Has it really taken you over three weeks to come up with this response  :crazy:

Offline Fac51

Seriously, get some help OP. No-one is interested in you starting a new thread based on another thread you started weeks ago in which you were abusive and rambling. They’re even less interested in you droning on about your myriad issues with parties. Has it really taken you over three weeks to come up with this response  :crazy:

+ 1

Is the OP got EAS over this lass ?!?

And OP - FYI I've never been a party (& probably won't ever either)....but MANY MANY SPs have done parties or MMMFs or MMFs over the years...like I give a shit  :D

If you believe what a SP tells you...you Sir are fucking deluded  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

+ 1

And OP - FYI I've never been a party (& probably won't ever either)....but MANY MANY SPs have done parties or MMMFs or MMFs over the years...like I give a shit  :D

If you believe what a SP tells you...you Sir are fucking deluded  :sarcastic:
It's sadly looking that way, 1st he was promoting the party as a cheap way of seeing her now he doesn't want anyone to go so he gets her all to himself  :unknown:

I've only done 2 gangbangs one of which was an AW girl with her swinger partner part of it and the other was a parlour gangbang with about 10 punters. The parlour gangbang actually has paid security in case anything got out of hand, not sure if this is normal but I have to say that I got the impression that if any guy stepped out of line then others would have stepped in to calm things down.

So a girl gets fucked by 10 or 15 guys in a 2 hour period as opposed to taking back to back bookings in a parlour where she sees 10 or 15 guys over the course of a whole day, I don't really see any difference and I don't really see the OP's huge objection and attempt to put others off, perhaps punting isn't for him, seems a bit squeamish  :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

Thank you.

I am rather disappointed that you failed to provide a more robust argument.

I never said that.  Wasn’t me.
I know a lot of WG who don’t advertise they do gangbangs or parties. They can’t be doing with the organisation and the timewasters. Plus some know it may put their fluffier regular clients off. So I don’t think it is strange, it is perfectly understandable.

No riskier than any other meet. I don’t recall providing any more ID than a false name and false email address when I joined AW. Most of the meets I have done (even with AW indies) was arranged by phone. They don’t know who I am. You are deluded if you think AW gives the WG some sort of safety net.
WG are more at risk from stalkers and muggers when they work alone (which is unfortunately the way the law is set up). They are safer to work at parlours and party events. LESS RISK

Hygiene is not a problem. Showers are provided. Both punters and WG can use anytime.
Most guys after popping will go and recover in the shower. I always do.

There is no exchange of bodily fluids as per your previous insinuations.
I ain’t snowballing with other guys spunk, and if you want to go in for DFK then you maybe there is slightly less risk at the beginning of the punt. The party I did with Saskia, she was regularly washing with mouthwash, and WG tend to go to the bathroom for a spit and rinse if they provide CIM. Same risk as any SP.

There is a very small risk to the punter if a WG takes two “unprotected” cocks in her mouth at the same time. This rarely happens and I have not witnessed this as adult parties. At other places the WG will ask if you are effectively OK to have your cock touch another guys cock. Everything is by agreement and there need be no risk to the punter. The risk is the same for WG wether she sucks 10cocks in an hour or 10 in 10hours.
I get tested regularly, and never caught anything.

Been doing parties for over 25years. Never been a problem.
OK I don’t punt in my home town these days. Travel throughout the UK.
Only time I meant someone I knew (apart from the occasional famous ones) was in the reception at a parlour. Not at a party. We didn’t acknowledge each other, and it was never mentioned when we subsequently met in our “normal” environment.

I made the reference “Dirty Grandpas” to your comments about unvetted, random guys.
I have used the phrase before and was meant as a little humour on my one and only review of a party organised by Adult Parties.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269122.0

They weren’t dirty, although one did look a little bit like De Niro.
Both showered one even brought his own toiletries, and toothpaste. Very respectable gentlemen. In their late 50s I guess, wouldn’t look out of place in a church choir or parish council meeting. No idea if they had children, and if their children subsequently had children.

I ain’t sat watching. I get stuck in as well, and also enjoy it. “We enjoy it together”
WG are filthier , funnier in a group setting. There is always some humorous conversations, situations.
Maybe I watch to much porn but DP with a bukkake style cumshot finish is my favourite punt. I hardly do solo punts these days.

AA
Nothing you have said suggests that parties are dodgy, and I certainly won’t be changing my ways.

Why are you so interested in what Fern does?
You have never met her, yet you want to stop her from earning a living.
Maybe she feels safer doing parties with WG friends, and can earn more in a shorter time this way.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:01:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

You would have thought so yet he says he has never met her.
Don’t know why he is trying to discredit her.
Sound like he is trying to stop her from making a living.
If anything this party could be a sell out.

Offline boogz

Online Bustydusty

Wish I’d never commented on this thread so I wouldn’t  keep getting updates - call it a day Ffs

Online Moby Dick

Wish I’d never commented on this thread so I wouldn’t  keep getting updates - call it a day Ffs
The OP may remain a mystery, but at least we know, from your posts, that there are more than one fabulous Ferns.

It’s Sunday.

Online Bustydusty

The OP may remain a mystery, but at least we know, from your posts, that there are more than one fabulous Ferns.

It’s Sunday.

And the other one looks better and is cheaper - hasn’t got the reviews unfortunately