Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Pam x - Edinburgh  (Read 2395 times)

28 review(s) for Busty Pam x (21 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline timknight

Recent punt with busty pam- first review so apologies if I've missed anything. 
Link: External Link/Members Only

[Comms]: arranged through phone call, was able to accommodate on short notice- quick and easy

Rate: £50 for 15mins

Girl: age is accurate, fairly pretty face with a curvy body. Decent size fake tits.

Meeting: started off with usual pleasantries then quickly moved into owo. OWO was good and sloppy with no tooth.  Not a lot of attention to the balls but she did cup them in a pleasant fashion. I'm sure she would have if I'd bothered to ask. Not much kissing as wasn't in the mood for that, however she wasn't necessarily looking for it either. After about 10mins moved into missionary and finished in the bag.

Overall:  :thumbsup:Positive, she's a decent looking girl with a nice body and provided a good owo. Good value for money.

Offline webpunter

A pukka review to open your account on UKP  :thumbsup:

Looks like she can take a decent pounding with no complaining

The kind of burd who in civvy life could well go like a steam train, appears to be the same as an SP too if she's in the mood   :yahoo:

With the size of her rack on size 4 feet i'm surprised she doesn't fall over now & again  :D

As a rareity the Awank FB appears to be accurate

Online Arabian72

Dont think her tits are fake tho, it's a reduction. Great girl who provides a great service