Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Glasgow  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Clarence Boddicker

Hello hive mind, I'm a Londoner who rarely punts and shall be working in Glasgow this weekend and am looking for recommendations. I'm lucky enough to have travelled all over the world and yet I think there's no more beautiful place and with such amazing people. I looking to book a Scot mostly because I love the accent, apart from that I'm pretty go with the flow. Would you guys have any recommendations for any local girls who would be a safe pair of hands in showing a visitor a good time? Thanks in advance

Offline Davey Dykes

Howabouts you give us some clues as to what you like regards age, body type, colouring and services required.

Offline irishdick

Bonnie Scotland should suit you mate.
Check out her reviews on here

Offline mrwhite

Have you looked at the reviews page yet?  There are some cracking women listed there.

Offline Clattypats

Hello hive mind, I'm a Londoner who rarely punts and shall be working in Glasgow this weekend and am looking for recommendations. I'm lucky enough to have travelled all over the world and yet I think there's no more beautiful place and with such amazing people. I looking to book a Scot mostly because I love the accent, apart from that I'm pretty go with the flow. Would you guys have any recommendations for any local girls who would be a safe pair of hands in showing a visitor a good time? Thanks in advance
Let us know how you get on!?  :thumbsup:

Online Glesgaboy

Have you looked at the reviews page yet?  There are some cracking women listed there.
Fantastic advice mr white.  :hi:
How ever did you think of that 🤔🤔 :unknown: