Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla_Brooks -(waste of time) - Solihull  (Read 2840 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cal55

Link to her AW:

External Link/Members Only

What happened:

Saw Isla's green light on last month and tried calling but, it went to voicemail. Did leave her a text with my enquiry. A short while later I get a text back asking to call her. Over the phone she was really pleasant and initially offered me a 30 min booking, which she could've accommodated in the next hour or so. I declined as her location was a bit of a mission for me to get to and based on that an hours booking was better for me. She offered an alternative time for an hours booking although, it was quite late and I had other plans for the evening.

I did say to her it was quite late, clashed with my evening plans and I'd have to choose the booking over them. Isla was still quite enthusiastic and said "have a think about it for 2 mins/decide but, whilst you do let me update you on a few things." So, whilst I was thinking about it/deciding she ran a few things by me:

• All her pics are old and were taken before Lockdown 1 (March 2020)
  • She's gained a stone since then and is bigger on the bum, waist and thigh
  • Her upstairs shower (at the time) doesn't work so, I'd have to use the downstairs one if I wanted to shower at hers. But, to be wary as she has 2 big dogs. Who roam around her house downstairs.

I said I was fine with all this and I'll be happy to do the booking with her. So agreed to the hour for £160 at the time/can see it's now gone up to £170. She confirmed all services with me and what kind of booking I was after. Then said she'll text me her postcode, etc after the call and when I park up just to call her based on the area being residential.

Thereafter, was immediately text the post code/instructions and now it was just the waiting game. So, an hour before the booking was scheduled to take place I'm just about to jump in the shower: I get a 'blanketed' type text reading along the lines of "sorry, emergency, gonna have to cancel." I had a hunch as well this was gonna happen and just replied along the lines of "it's okay, thanks for letting me know."

Would I bother again?

No.

I can only assume but, I think I maybe was her last booking of the day and she had done her days graft/made enough. Earlier on the phone even she did dwell on "it being late time-wise." Did result in me waiting around/cancelling my other evening plans, and she shouldn't have pushed for it herself if she wasn't 100%.

Wasn't a total waste of an evening though as managed to see Lacey Rose (recently reviewed), around the time I was scheduled to see Isla.         
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kerosene

I'm pretty sure all those pics on her profile are from when that was set up in 2016.

Offline Cal55

I'm pretty sure all those pics on her profile are from when that was set up in 2016.

5 years is a big gap from a year and a half! :D

Online mr.bluesky

Maybe it was a genuine emergency  but Pretty sure some service providers will prioritise regulars over "newbies" so if she had a call from a regular who wanted the same time as you will be given your slot especially if that is going to be her last booking of the day. Just a thought  :unknown: At £170 an hour I wouldn't book her. Some SP's are charging ridiculous money now for a somewhat basic service
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 06:17:06 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Madone1

Your right pal same pics from day one  :thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

Not sure what has happened with Isla, I had the pleasure of seeing her a few years back and had a great time,  one of my all time best punts, for which I did a review.  However I emailed her a few months ago and she hasn't even read it. A real shame as I would love to see her again, but maybe not if she has put on too much weight as she had an amazing figure before.

Offline bonham

She's been going down along time
When I seen her it was terrible service but didn't review her has she has so many fans backing her . That's the trouble you cant give popular girls negatives it upsets there fans

Offline Adultworkuser

When I seen her it was terrible service but didn't review her has she has so many fans backing her . That's the trouble you cant give popular girls negatives it upsets there fans

Same here, price gone up, but quality of service gone down. She seemed lifeless

Offline Cal55

Maybe it was a genuine emergency  but Pretty sure some service providers will prioritise regulars over "newbies" so if she had a call from a regular who wanted the same time as you will be given your slot especially if that is going to be her last booking of the day. Just a thought  :unknown: At £170 an hour I wouldn't book her. Some SP's are charging ridiculous money now for a somewhat basic service

I don’t doubt that she could’ve had a genuine emergency. But, for me it was just reading between the lines at the time.

1) Texting specifically an hour before to cancel.
2) Generic ‘emergency’ type excuse out of nowhere.
3) One thing I left out was: she was casually texting me (after cancelling) when she’ll be next available. Surely the ‘emergency’ should’ve been her priority. :unknown:

Yes, it did cross my mind she may have had last min contact off a regular and prioritised them.

Offline Cal55

As long as it's fairly highlighted why it's a negative: then there shouldn't be an issue. Then if others post similar reviews thereafter, you can start to see a pattern forming.

Same here, price gone up, but quality of service gone down. She seemed lifeless

Don't know if anyone here has read the book 'Pimp.' It's about a well-known pimp called Iceberg Slim who knew the game very well.

In his book he says "every hoe has her mileage."

So, irrespective of age, etc... there's only so much she can give before she hits her 'expiry date.' Sounds harsh but, a lot these girls have probably "hit their mileage" and are just in it for the green/functioning.   

Offline Straightsix

I agree, I'm not a big fan of overpriced well established girls.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cal55

I agree, I'm not a big fan of overpriced well established girls.

Fair play. The novelty soon wears off anyway. As with most things.

Offline Straightsix

Fair play. The novelty soon wears off anyway. As with most things.
Disagree, if she is suitably priced and does as she is told I will return to see her forever. Its only sex and a short period of time I require. I have a few I've known for a few years, only the distance stops me seeing them too regularly. Credit where credit is due, some girls just know how to press my buttons and they're certainly not £100 per ½ hr.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 03:18:44 pm by Straightsix »

Online Fac51

Totally disagree fella   :dash:

The whole purpose of this site is for honest reviews. If you had a bad time with her, you should of reviewed & give her a RED card.

The RED cards are often of more value to your fellow punters when deciding on whether to book an SP

It would appear from comments on this thread that this SP is going downhill....

Offline alabama1

With all due respect mate, this is an insanely stupid statement that you have made  :dash: You have lost a lot of credibility, with me at least. :thumbsdown:

Offline Kerosene

If I read a positive review it's might lead to me shelling out my hard earned, and a red card review is going to make me reconsider. If I have a shit booking it's either a waste of money or a waste of the opportunity to see someone better. I want to be as well informed as I can before I pick up the phone.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 09:50:23 pm by Kerosene »

Offline bonham

With all due respect mate, this is an insanely stupid statement that you have made  :dash: You have lost a lot of credibility, with me at least. :thumbsdown:
I get what your saying Alabama
And agree all shuld be reveawd
But I guess you haven't been in so many arguments has me if eny and banned. It's time consuming and not worth it
Give it time you only been on here couple years and most been on lockdown
Ive seen top  popular girls get negatives and then having to defend it.
Take a look at sensi from lush but that's quite tame to what others get.
Your definitely not wrong with your comment through I would have seid  the same a few years ago

Offline guymids-72

Not sure what has happened with Isla, I had the pleasure of seeing her a few years back and had a great time,  one of my all time best punts, for which I did a review.  However I emailed her a few months ago and she hasn't even read it. A real shame as I would love to see her again, but maybe not if she has put on too much weight as she had an amazing figure before.

Please don't feel like this, I recently gave Palomaxx a neutral....you have to review a punt as you see it

Offline alabama1

I get what your saying Alabama
And agree all shuld be reveawd
But I guess you haven't been in so many arguments has me if eny and banned. It's time consuming and not worth it
Give it time you only been on here couple years and most been on lockdown
Ive seen top  popular girls get negatives and then having to defend it.
Take a look at sensi from lush but that's quite tame to what others get.
Your definitely not wrong with your comment through I would have seid  the same a few years ago
You don't have to defend anything. It's your review/opinion. As long as it's an honest account of how the punt went, you shouldn't feel the need to get into arguments about it.

Offline Straightsix

You don't have to defend anything. It's your review/opinion. As long as it's an honest account of how the punt went, you shouldn't feel the need to get into arguments about it.
+1
...and having said that, you're a bit partial to a bit of dishing out grief on a review yourself in all fairness. 😉
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 08:42:55 pm by Straightsix »

Offline bonham

+1
...and having said that, you're a bit partial to a bit of dishing out grief on a review yourself in all fairness. 😉
That's called revenge I thurt you had me on ignore and couldn't see my posts
Ooow you still love me 😂🤫

Offline Straightsix

+1
Tell your mate I don't talk to him and on this occasion I still wasn't talking to him. Surprisingly though, the irony is the relevance to himself of exactly what he objects to.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 12:01:34 am by Straightsix »

Offline bonham

Tell your mate I don't talk to him and on this occasion I still wasn't talking to him. Surprisingly though, the irony is the relevance to himself of exactly what he objects to.
Has I seid streetfix revenge to you.  How can you see my posts when I'm on ignore or are you talking s## t again I always have time for you your worth it. Reply to me not through others but you always a coward just like when you visit Cape hill and Smethwick 😂🤣