Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monike/Monikee - Brazilian Vivastreet - Hotwells, Bristol  (Read 803 times)

Offline Hill

I took a punt on this one External Link/Members Only

No reviews but told myself the video at least proved what was available.

Nice flat in Hotwells, on arrival she was wearing a dressing gown which she quickly removed to reveal her huge enhanced breasts  :D

Her English is limited but agreed £100 for 45 minutes and could cum twice.  Showered and straight into action with owo.  FK rather than DFK but she has fillers so it was all good.  The sight of those lips clamped around cock was amazing and probably made up her less than enthusiastic attempt which she got better at.  Some reverse oral on her which she enjoyed but I wasn’t there for that so after some missionary and doggy I quickly filled the bag.  Tried round two but after another long owo session in as many ways you can think the chap wasn’t playing ball. Went over by 5 minutes trying to get over the line.

She’s here for another week then back to Brazil.

Only booked her because the Brazilian spice girls ghosted me but I’m glad I did. Not my usual type but she was a sight to see.  The photos are honest but better in the flesh.