Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvysub74 (scam artist apparently)  (Read 343 times)

Offline kabz199

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys just a little heads up just in case anyone has seen this profile and become curious looks like a scam artist. Ive attached a review from a recent punter. Also noticed her pics look different to when she  first became active. Funnily enough the first profile pictures used was from a lady who has a profile on fabswingers so im not certain but she could be behind the account. Im not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the fabswingers profile but ill refrain from doing so

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Having bareback and unprotected sex on her likes list will weed her out of the searches of most members.

Offline kabz199

Having bareback and unprotected sex on her likes list will weed her out of the searches of most members.

I understand  :) anyone who wants to maintain good health hopefully it won’t effect just a heads up for those who live on the edge

Offline Blackpool Rock

Was this meant to be posted in the Scotland board as that's where she appears to be based  :unknown:

Offline kabz199

Was this meant to be posted in the Scotland board as that's where she appears to be based  :unknown:

Weird cause last I saw profile was based in oldham? ...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Weird cause last I saw profile was based in oldham? ...

And the screenshot in this link has the profile in Oxford, probably moving the profile around to maximise coverage but basically just stinks even further of a scam
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325864.msg3393116#msg3393116

Offline kabz199

And the screenshot in this link has the profile in Oxford, probably moving the profile around to maximise coverage but basically just stinks even further of a scam
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325864.msg3393116#msg3393116

Well we can only hope whoever it is gets caught and people don’t fall for the scam I guess.

Offline Degsy101