Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HULL - Helen Oriental  (Read 1236 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5892409) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline merry plough boy

External Link/Members Only

I had the misfortune to be in Hull last Friday (that's not meant to be a slur against Hull itself, just this particular punt) and I got finished a bit earlier that planned. With an hour or so to kill and a bit of and urge I browsed through AW and saw this one, Banging looking tits and a couple of positive feedback so I sent a text off and she promptly replied with postcode and available at 12.00.
On street parking on the street so no issues. She called me while I was getting parking ticket and guided me to a door between two buildings which did have some indication it was a Chinese Therapy type gaff.
Up some stairs she was calling me "this way, this way" and as I entered, the Old Hag from South China Seas greeted me with the usual oriental bowing etc. I thought this must be the Madame, she guided me into a room where she asked how long I wanted, an hour I said is it you? she said "£100 and she come". Thank fuck for that, I asked if I could shower so she went and brought back a towel told me to kit off in the room and pointed to where the bathroom was.
Bathroom fairly cramped and dingy but shower hot so ok I suppose.( on the way back I passed a kitchen or something and there was a fairly heavyset Chinese woman there with a hefty top end on her so I thought that must be her)
Back to the room and i had a better look around as I was drying off, usual double bed, fairly shabby décor and a table with loads of shiny plastic gold Chinese ornaments and nodding dog shit going on, oh and an open tub of quality street??

Next thing she walks back in, and I said again is it you?? she said its me. Talk about a B&S!!! this was as brazen as could be. Her profile states 28yrs, slim and busty natural 36D.. Fuck off!!,this one was 4ft nothing, fifty odd looking, slim yes but Hunger Strike thin and no tits at all (I've seen snooker tables with more curves than on her chest). And her face, Oh My Days she would spook a police horse !!
What have I done here? FFS !!!!!, Oh well I'm stood naked and she's long stashed the cash plus god knows who else is in the building and I wasn't in the mood for a dance with the triads so fuck it I lay on the bed for my rub n tug

Now maybe I'm just trying to see the best in people but she actually did do a good massage, didn't blather me in oil but applied enough at one time to warm up the parts she was working on and it was unscented too.
She had a fair bit of strength for what was basically flesh shrink wrapped onto a skeleton and I will admit she did pay particular attention to massaging my buttocks (I love that bit)
Flip over and instead of the usual load of oil on the tackle and straight at it, she proceeded to massage front legs arms chest head and again a decent massage to be fair to her. I kept my eyes shut firmly throughout as I couldn't bear to look at her but despite my best efforts to keep that image out of my mind it kept coming back and I was totally flaccid (in fact the room was a bit coldish so mini me was almost in hibernation mode).
un deterred she started stroking and cupping with help of a little oil and her obviously well rehearsed technique(I'm sure I wasn't the first guy to struggle getting hard with her) of latch around the base with thumb and forefinger so as any hero blood cells couldn't run back to safety she got me hard, in fact she got me rock hard. This was an unexpected turnup so I asked her for owo to which she wanted and extra £20 (it says CIM on her likes list!!!) so to add insult to injury I agreed and she started piping me all the time with her grip on the base. She sucked like a Dyson and what was going on here? she was getting me even harder and bigger, this was becoming surreal.
she popped the bag on and straddled me and only at that point did she let her grip go and began pounding me in the Lester Piggott stance.
I am going to have to admit that with any other woman id have shot my load at this point, but because of this image in my head, her pounding my cock and my eyes firmly shut still she achieved a balance between enough sensation to keep me hard and enough mental off-putting imagery to stop me shooting, and she kept pounding me.
Then I did it, I opened my eyes and almost immediately started to loose wood, so as not to completely waste all the effort shed put in I told her to wank me off (it kept me hard before so its bound to work again). She did, same technique as before with a bit more oil and i shut my eyes and thought of her profile pics and would you Adam and Eve it I shot my load and she kept going till she had completely drained me, wow id gone dizzy.

What on earth just happened there, one of my best offloads with probably the worst women id ever been with.

Cleaned me up, got dressed, Paid her the extra £20 and was off.

I was going to give her a neutral on the basis of the climax and the effort she put in but no, that B&S was just unforgiveable.

Total paid £120
I was out the door after 65mins so cant really complain there

Would I return? there isn't herd of wild horses that could drag me back there!

You have been warned!!!

Offline Adoniron

Seen her profile and had her down as a possible plan B. Not any more. Thanks for the warning.

Online hullad

I enjoyed your report  :thumbsup:

Had me in stitches and I can see how you dealt with the situation, its what I like to do. Sorry for your disappointment non the less and I had heard that she was not the lady advertised but a series of them.

History teaches me not to have a plan B as if plan A fails plan B also does, big time .

A good warning to others, thank you
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 01:58:38 pm by hullad »

Offline KerachiDope

Dude… I was lmao at your review! :lol:
Thanks for review and the laughs.