Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte.West - Belfast  (Read 6495 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5920534) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Irishpunter28

External Link/Members Only
Had a quick meet with this one today 30 minutes for £100. It was a good meet only negatives I would give was the location but the meet itself was good definitely not for the weak hearted as her weapon isn’t something to mess with. And then when she is on bottom her hole is so nice and tight I could last too long. After all was done had a lovely chat and she sent me on my way with a lovely smile

Offline Mkdng

What was wrong with the location ?

Offline belfastpunter

Thanks Irishpunter28
Thats a mobile link, here is a working link for PC: External Link/Members Only.

And a cock pick form her AW gallery, while its still up:

Did you top and bottom in 30 min?

Offline Irishpunter28

Thanks Irishpunter28
Thats a mobile link, here is a working link for PC: External Link/Members Only.

And a cock pick form her AW gallery, while its still up:

Did you top and bottom in 30 min?
I bottomed for about 10 minutes or so till she blew her load and then I fucked her for about another 10 and the last 10 was just us talking really

Offline Irishpunter28

What was wrong with the location ?
the other people in her house could be heard and one of them even had the door open when she was pegging this guy

Offline Willsin

I was thinking about trying her, in Belfast. Is that where you saw her? I know she's based in Newry and travels to Derry too.

Had a quick meet with this one today 30 minutes for £100. It was a good meet only negatives I would give was the location but the meet itself was good definitely not for the weak hearted as her weapon isn’t something to mess with. And then when she is on bottom her hole is so nice and tight I could last too long. After all was done had a lovely chat and she sent me on my way with a lovely smile

Offline shemaleluv86

She looks hot.... I'm very tempted.

As a side note... How shite is the AW website btw .  It's fucking atrocious haha

Offline Willsin

I was thinking about trying her, in Belfast. Is that where you saw her? I know she's based in Newry and travels to Derry too.
Well, we met last week, in the University quarter. The accommodation was fine. Actually better than fine. Charlotte is a great looking girl, clean, friendly and very fuckable! Tasty cock and tight hole and she tops as well as she bottoms.
Guys this girl is a great punt!

Offline hornykid32

I saw her last year, shes very horny and friendly...I recommend her services.