Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WetSummer69 - Leeds  (Read 3544 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6410182) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
12 review(s) for dirtysophie (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
12 review(s) for StunnerJadexx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

One of my best meets

Comms - messaged the night before and agreed a time at a Leeds hotel near the station. She texted me in the morning to make sure I was still interested. Very easy and friendly.

The meet - the door opened to a standard hotel room with Summer hiding behind the door. Go in to be greeted by a really pretty woman with a cracking body in see through bra, knickers and stockings. She looked amazing. Straight in for a kiss before we sorted out the paperwork - £80 for half an hour.

Summer gives the impression of really enjoying what she does. The kisses were passionate, the bj was enthusiastic and very good. Lots of use of the tongue and I had to stop her before I came too soon. On with the bag and she rode me before I got behind her for her favourite position, doggie. I had to exercise a lot of self control here as she was moving herself back and forwards at the same time as I was thrusting.

Off with the bag and some RO before I got on my knees on the bed so she could suck me to a finish. Took it all on her mouth before the signal that she was heading to the bathroom to spit. Really friendly chat afterwards and she has a great personality. Although we finished on the half hour mark there was no sense that she was clock watching or rushing me out the door.

9/10 for the meet. The only downside is her nipples were a bit sensitive to be played with from the piercings apart from a bit of gentle sucking. Excellent value for money. Wish I’d booked the hour now. Next time!

Offline stevedave

Four glowing positives for this lass in a week, fair play to her.

Let's just hope she doesn't push her rates up as a  :rolleyes:

I think it says a lot about the paucity of decent SP's in Leeds at the moment that one decent new lass appears and becomes a bit of a favourite almost instantly. There really is market for a few reliable and reasonably priced lasses at the moment!!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Four glowing positives for this lass in a week, fair play to her.

Let's just hope she doesn't push her rates up as a  :rolleyes:

I think it says a lot about the paucity of decent SP's in Leeds at the moment that one decent new lass appears and becomes a bit of a favourite almost instantly. There really is market for a few reliable and reasonably priced lasses at the moment!!

Really nice and enthusiastic this one. Inexperienced and a bit naïve. But as is usually the case, she's already been made aware of this forum by someone...She didn't even know how to turn her available today on AW when I saw her first time so there's no chance she could have found it by herself.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 01:40:37 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline stevedave

Really nice and enthusiastic this one. Inexperienced and a bit naïve. But as is usually the case, she's already been made aware of this forum by someone...She didn't even know how to turn her available today on AW when I saw her first time so there's no chance she could have found it by herself.

I will never understand why the fuck punters would mention UKP - or any review site for that matter - when meeting an SP. Do they expect a discount for a favourable review? Idiots.

How many times have you seen her CoH? You only reviewed her a week ago  :D

Offline qarma

I will never understand why the fuck punters would mention UKP - or any review site for that matter - when meeting an SP. Do they expect a discount for a favourable review? Idiots.

+1

I wish punters would stop trying to ingratiate themselves with SP's. It's pathetic!

Just hand your money over, do your business and leave!!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

How many times have you seen her CoH? You only reviewed her a week ago  :D

Oh just just once after my review :D hopefully I'm seeing her again very shortly. Her face when she turned round and said 'wtf is this position???!!??!' when we were in Mr FF signature RCG, priceless :lol:

Offline Figaro

She’s obviously fairly new to this. She was genuinely surprised when I mentioned it was nice to find a girl who was a passionate and enthusiastic kisser. She assumed that if someone offered DFK then they’d actually do that on a punt. Get her before

1) the prices go up
2) she decides to leave
3) she becomes weary of punting and the service suffers.

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

Whats the venue like for access guys ?

Offline SYorksPunter

I’m not sure which one it is (haven’t seen Summer as yet) but if it’s the usual hotel opposite the station used by some touring girls, it’s dead easy.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh just just once after my review :D hopefully I'm seeing her again very shortly. Her face when she turned round and said 'wtf is this position???!!??!' when we were in Mr FF signature RCG, priceless :lol:

Never ceases to amaze me that lasses don't it as it's the best position in the karma sutra IMHO.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 12:12:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »