Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Helen Rivera, Kensington  (Read 5035 times)

Offline Sebstyles7

External Link/Members Only

1 hr meet for £200

Have been having that TS itch nag away for a while so finally decided to do something about it. Number 1 & 2 on my latest hit list we’re Luna Rodriguez and Alice Fox but neither seem to be active at the moment. Tried to get to see Bela Marina but despite initially saying she was free, half hour of radio silence and she text to say No. I had the urge by then so a quick look on here for some recent positive feedback and I text Helen. Immediately got a reply and an appointment was booked for 45 mins time.

The usual postcode then text when there and got the address.  Nice enough albeit small ground floor flat.

As per our previous reviewers, Helen is really quite gorgeous. Very feminine, quite tall and dressed in sexy lingerie. Really nice bolt ons and lovely size cock. Definitely not the 8.5” cock advertised but a nice size for receiving if you plan on sitting down on the tube on the way home. A quick kiss, paperwork done and off for a shower. The world’s smallest towel to dry my 6 4 frame but mission accomplished and I’m back in the room.

Walk in and she’s sitting on the bed wanking her flaccid cock into action. A bit a light kissing and I’m sucking on her tits - very responsive. Soon I’m on my knees and sucking on her cock. Good size not just to take up the rear passage but to suck on too. Managed to take it all down without gagging and was very proud of myself. Swapped places and then onto 69. Really enjoying myself sucking her balls and alternating with her cock. I didn’t want to cum so stopped and asked to be fucked. Soon enough I’m on all fours by the edge of the bed and watching her fuck me in the mirror. Lovely site of this gorgeous tgirl balls deep. There is no pain but although fun I didn’t get much sexual excitement out of it either. Changed to me on my back and legs up as she pounded me. Again lovely sight but no sexual stimulation so although fun, I can take or leave it. My fantasy has been to get a TS to cum so I can lick her juices off her cock and suck the spillage off her flat stomach. And I got exactly what I wanted. I tried getting her there with a BJ but obviously I’m not skilled enough so she wanked herself as I had her balls in my mouth until she came. A couple of shots onto her stomach and I take the rest in my mouth. Loved it. She tasted great and it was a thrill to feel her buck in orgasm while I sucked her dry. I then licked up the spillage from her sexy stomach and between her balls and leg. A very sexy moment and a box ticked. It was then my turn to fuck her. Went doggy and she can take a pounding from behind. Finished in the bag as she thrust her lovely arse back onto me.

Only about 40 mins in but I knew I’m not going to make round 2 so she gives me a dead average massage for 10 mins then I leave.

Summary

She really is gorgeous, sexy, feminine and if you met in a bar you’d be stunned to find out her secret.  But tbh although I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the receiving anal I now feel is ok but no better. I had fun watching her cum and ticking off that bucket list experience. But for me the TS fantasy is better in my mind than the reality. Maybe her lack of English meant there was little banter or connection and feel my TS run is over now. If I did continue I would definitely go back as she really is gorgeous and I would imagine the more you see her the more she gets into you.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Seb.

I think you were onto something trying to see Bella.  Her English is perfect, she’s versatile and provides a great GFE (as I’m sure you’ve read in her reviews).

If you get an itch again it’s definitely worth hunting her down before you retire from your TS journey!  :yahoo: