Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Busty Real 20 Years Old - Bristol  (Read 2821 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6363577) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline juxta

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Incall, right in the centre of Bristol
Cost : £80 for 30 minutes

Spied the latest offerings on VivaStreet this morning and decided to TOFTT on this one as it was right up my alley. These touring Brazilians always are. The video on the ad is the most accurate representation. Real thicc body with curves in all the right places. She had the red lingerie/outfit on that she wears in the pics.

Got buzzed in on arrival and exchanged paperwork before getting down to action. Started with DFK and a bit of foreplay before she got on here knees and proceeded with some sloppy OWO. After that we rotated though various positions - missionary, her on top, doggy, spooning with DFK at every opportunity. Was ready to blow so slowed down. Mixed in some spanking, face sitting and ass eating. At his point she said there was only a few minutes left so she sucked and wanked me off until I shot my load over her tits right on the 30 minute mark.

One downside was that her English was quite limited, but she seemed to understand most things, it wasn't a hindrance. 

Had a chat before leaving and she said she's only here until Saturday. VivaStreet has an ad with her and another girl offering duos, which was tempting, so that could be an option for anyone interested. Solid meet overall  :thumbsup:

Offline bristolnick

I always worry that the Brazilians are going to end up being Roms faking it. Might give this one a go.

Offline juxta

Thanks for the review and her AW profile is here

Thanks, couldn't find the AW profile before.

I always worry that the Brazilians are going to end up being Roms faking it. Might give this one a go.

I've never seen a Rom with a body like this. Proper big booty Latina. Attitude was spot on as well. Put a lot of effort and energy into the meet and was very willing to please, which is always nice.

I think this is the one she's offering duo's with:

Yeah, that's the one. Both hot to be fair, so you could probably choose either one or both and have a great time.