Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Renata_brunet - OUTCALL - Brent Cross, NW9  (Read 1948 times)

12 review(s) for Renata_brunet (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gene.L

Adultwork link: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5148040

I hadn't seen Renata for ages, but two days ago I noticed her number was finally displayed on Adultwork. So, I tested my luck.

She replied saying that she was only doing outcalls on that day. I was in a hotel in Brent Cross, so I gladly arranged it:

COST: £260 + £10 (OWO).

DURATION: 2 hours.

POSITIVES:
+ Easy communication, via texts and calls.
+ Punctual.
+ Immaculate hygiene.
+ It was a real turn on to see her arriving in plain clothes, with a tight grey dress and heels.
+ Photomodel type, mid 20s, size 6.
+ Breast cup size A with very responsive nipples.
+ Striking green eyes.
+ French kissing. I didn't attempt DFK.
+ Takes a lot of initiative: touching, kissing, smiling and joking around. Brilliant attitude!
+ Confident eye-contact.
+ Excellent oral skills with dedication for the balls, tongue work, and fast but delicate rythm.
+ Long foreplay session (as I requested).
+ After OWO, 69, cowgirl, doggystyle, and handjob.
+ I manged to cum three times, which is very unusual for me.

NEUTRAL:
~ Unfortunately / fortunately (for her), she has a different job, so she no longer works regularly.

NEGATIVES:
- I prefer incalls.
- Smoker (but not to the off-putting point).

CONCLUSION: I would love to see her again. Perhaps, even for an overnight if she agrees!

[Image hidden]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 07:45:12 pm by Gene.L »

12 review(s) found for Renata_brunet linked to in above post (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Online PLeisure

Glad that worked out. I recall noticing that she’d updated her profile w a new mbl and briefly thought about contacting. But the weight of her reputation meant I couldn’t risk a no-show.
Any idea if CiM is genuinely an option? It used to be years ago, I think

Offline stuart.

I almost met her two days ago as I noticed her green light on adultworks and number showing so I texts her and got an answer but didn't fancy risking a no-show as it was quite late in the evening and then the next day she wasn't available again
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 01:03:49 am by stuart. »

Offline stuart.

Glad that worked out. I recall noticing that she’d updated her profile w a new mbl and briefly thought about contacting. But the weight of her reputation meant I couldn’t risk a no-show.

She told me by text £10 extra to cum in her mouth

Offline Gene.L

Yes, she used to deliver CIM and still does. I didn't go for it though.

glad it worked out for you. she's great if she actually shows up.

Offline Gene.L

Forgot to mention something that should however be obvious: all penetration was always protected.