Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayla - Allure - Newcastle  (Read 2437 times)

Offline CaptBeef

External Link/Members Only

I had my eye on this lass for ages - liked the look of her before lockdown but never got round to it then she disappeared for ages when Covid came along. Anyway she reappeared on the scene a few months ago so I arranged to see her recently. Normal agency rate £60 for half hour.

Comms - Spot on as usual with Allure. Clear instructions where to park and access to flat.

Location - Nice newish ground floor pad near one end of Chilly Rd. Found a free space pretty much outside the block but here’s plenty of terraced streets nearby too. Clean and comfortable inside.

Event - Ayla was ready for me spot on time. First impressions were really good, true to her pics on the site. Quite tall and slender, lovely long legs and dressed in sexy lingerie. I’d say she looks mid 20s, long dark hair, attractive, lips are a bit pumped but don’t look bad at all. If anything she looks a bit slimmer than her photos but she’s got a lovely round little arse which will do for me !

I paid and then had a quick shower as I’d come from work and when I came out she looked very inviting on the bed. Straight in for some passionate kissing, the lips felt great and we let our hands wander a bit.....I stripped her off and she’s got smallish breasts but a nice handful with perky nips. I was getting worked up quite quickly so went for a RO visit between her legs - perfect hygiene and very tasty, I could have stayed there a while. I could tell she was responding well and no annoying artificial moans etc.. she was happy for fingers to explore and a cheeky bit of rimming on her also ( she’d told me at the start no anal was on the menu but was ok with ‘light play’). I asked for a condom to progress things a bit and it’s a bit of a blur from there but we definitely started in CG and finished in mish with a bit of doggy in between. She seemed to enjoy my efforts and I had a great time, lots of kissing throughout and she was quite vocal at times. Came in the bag in mish just as my time running out but she still gave time for a post coital cuddle before I got dressed, chatted and then left with a kiss and spring in my step !

Conclusion Ayla gets the Capt seal of approval - she only seems to work 1 or 2 days per fortnight at the moment but she’d be high up on my list for a revisit.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review Beefy, she does look lovely and I’m glad you had a good punt here. Onto the list she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline Desperate Dan

Cheers for the review. She looks hot.
On her profile it mentions she worked at other agency, any idea which one and what her name was?

Offline Duane Dibbly

Cracking review that, great effort, definitely sounds like my type of girl and she looks smokin’, cheers Beef  :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, she does look tidy, I'm also intrigued as to her previous agency. :hi:

Offline CaptBeef

Thanks for the review, she does look tidy, I'm also intrigued as to her previous agency. :hi:
Can’t help with the previous agency sorry - she’s been at Allure while I’ve been punting but that’s not long tbh. Perhaps one of our ‘long term’ gentlemen can help ?

Offline Kev3773

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1130297 Quite possibly this girl from Premium, she was very tall and went by the same name 🤔

Offline CaptBeef

That does sound like her from the description......

Offline CELICA GT