Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wgs use of Motorway services near Bristol  (Read 1606 times)

Offline horneyhound

Im visiting the Bristol area in a week, does anyone know if WGS  use any hotels on the Motorway service areas, if so can anyone recommend,  thanks

Offline tigerbiker

Cherry and her motorhome brings a new meaning to "service" station - she sometimes gets up to Bristol. External Link/Members Only
I have not tried her myself but if you see a motorhome bouncing up and down in a SW car park, it might be her. :D

Online scutty brown

Go back four or five years and many of the motorway services girls used to make themselves obvious by hyphenating their names with an equals sign to represent a motorway, so you'd get names like
spunky=tits
suzi=blowjob
and so on. You never see it now, but fewer EE girls work the service station hotels now anyway
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 06:17:57 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Moby Dick

Go back four or five years and many of the motorway services girls used to make themselves obvious by hyphenating their names with an equals sign to represent a motorway, so you'd get names like
spunky=tits
suzi=blowjob
and so on. You never see it now, but fewer EE girls work the service station hotels now anyway
I thought = was a dual carriageway.
Learn something new almost every day on ‘ere.

It would be good if more WG worked from services.
Convenient, also for the trucker fuckers.

Online scutty brown

I thought = was a dual carriageway.
Learn something new almost every day on ‘ere.

It would be good if more WG worked from services.
Convenient, also for the trucker fuckers.

to an EE pimp there won't be much difference between a motorway and a dual carriageway trunk road.
I don't know for sure why so few girls use the service stations now, but I'd hazard a guess it's tied in with the "how to spot EE trafficking" sessions some police forces gave to the hotel chains a few years back

Offline joninbristol

Cherry and her motorhome brings a new meaning to "service" station - she sometimes gets up to Bristol. External Link/Members Only
I have not tried her myself but if you see a motorhome bouncing up and down in a SW car park, it might be her. :D

+1 on that. I tried to arrange something earlier this year when she was my way, but work got in the way at my end.
Good comms, and organised from the little I can judge her on.
:hi:

Offline oap69

At a number of motorway service station lodges you have to walk past someone sitting in the reception, coupled with card entry to the corridor to the rooms might explain reluctance to use them.