Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Ts Cherry Ladyboy - Heanor  (Read 9611 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6281561) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a while so thought I’d have a quick blast on a chick with a dick, her photos are real just obviously taken on a big make up day, very skinny frame with good bolt ons

As soon as I got into the bedroom I knew this would be interesting, being so skinny I was half expecting her to say my cocks to big for anal

No kissing but up close her breath could have done with a mint so no love lost there
Big of tit licking/ play with a mutual fondle
Laying on the bed I received a decent ow bj and a good attempt to DT me
I gave her cock a shake at the time like I was rolling dice
She lays down and I’m up it like a rat up a drain pipe, oh it’s tight
It’s a good view in mish, nice tits, face isn’t much to write home about but I’m not going to be here long for a look.
Flipped to doggy and pounded away she’s starting to struggle now, I get some mumbling in Thai but ... well I don’t speak Thai so I give her a gentle push forward to go to speedbump, her face seems crushed against the headboard no idea why she’s not moved to a better spot but I’m on the last lap as it’s so tight around my cock now, sprint for the line in some big pounding strokes and a massive pop in the bag.

£80 for 30 but I’m back in the car in 20 so I’d imagine only 10 mins sex, this was down to me I wasn’t rushed at all

Nice enough girl, did what it said on the tin but personally I don’t think I’ll return, mainly due to the skinny frame, not the most feminine, and not really a connection but as a tight pump and dump fantastic

Offline shagmore

You say her photos are real, wow, she looks amazing. When first looked at profile thought I had got wrong page.
Never gone down the route of TS, but might have to take a look into it
Thanks

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You say her photos are real, wow, she looks amazing. When first looked at profile thought I had got wrong page.
Never gone down the route of TS, but might have to take a look into it
Thanks

I was scared as fuck my first time but just went for it  :lol:I’m a giver not a taker and haven’t had my ass fucked as yet  :D for my it’s an itch to scratch and a box to tick, some ts I find are prettier than Thai girls, better blowjob and a nice tight ass to fuck, daft as it sounds I’m not into sucking cock either but there is some attraction to the thrill of something different. You only live once matey or so they say

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
What's her cock like?
Maybe 4-5 inch with average girth not thick nor thin