Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie  (Read 3433 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline giraffeboy

External Link/Members Only
£70 30 mins outcall

Hi guys,

Before anyone shoots me down for not posting more often I just wanna say I’m an extremely infrequent punter - literally once every 3 years kinda guy!

Saw Thai Barbie last night and really enjoyed myself. Don’t get many opportunities to punt due to family commitments. Found myself alone and horny last night so looked through this site and liked the look of Thai Barbie.

Rang to book but my signal was bad so we switched to text. Arranged a meeting and within 90 mins of my first text I was in the car park looking for her apartment. Was dark and pissing down so found it difficult to find her block but got there in the end!

Got to her door and pushed open and she was behind the door. Very happy with her, I thought she was a real beauty and much prettier than her photos. A lot of reviews don’t think the photos on AW are her and have instead suggested the VS ones are more accurate. I checked her AW pics when I got home and it’s definitely her, they just may be a few years older perhaps?

I’m quite a shy guy when it comes to punting but she definitely put me at ease straight away. Very sexy body, pretty face and lovely smooth silky skin.

She offered a massage first but I asked if we could do this after I came. I laid on the bed and she knelt between my legs and started to suck the old boy and was licking from the balls all the way to the tip. She was doing this thing with her tongue which was kind of vibrating all the way up my shaft as she moved up. Really enjoyed it and this went on for what felt like 10 mins or so. She then asked to put the condom on and lowered herself onto me before we switched to missionary with her legs up. It wasn’t long before I bolted and then she cleaned up and gave me a nice massage, mainly on my legs and ass and a little bit of my back at the end. We chatted for a while and then I got dressed and made my way home. Felt very satisfied and was a happy man!

£70 for 30 mins - was more than happy with what I had for that.
Didn’t check the time until I got to the car but must have been 5 mins over or so. My last punt was a few years ago with Sammatha but by the time I went to review she’d retired so didn’t bother. I personally enjoyed this one better so I’ll definitely be back!

PS I thought her English was very good but a few things she said I didn’t quite get. I think she said she’s leaving in 5 days, something about Birmingham. Hopefully she’ll be back anyway.

Cheers 👍🏻

Offline Dan Dastardly

Must be good if she was better than the legendary Samatta

Offline Sleet

I saw her myself the other day, nice girl but her English is awful, I really struggled to understand her.

She’s not a bad looking girl and has great tits with a cracking set of coat hanger nipples.
IMHO she’s not as good as Jenny Hot Lady who’s one of my favourites at the moment.

Barbie’s off to Swansea on Saturday for a week.

Offline Punting_Mad

Now this is awkward.. op says English is very good.. Sleet says English is awful..
Is it the same girl?

Offline PMAC123

Now this is awkward.. op says English is very good.. Sleet says English is awful..
Is it the same girl?

I saw her few days ago, haven't had chance to review yet but English was terrible. Like, no idea what you're trying to say bad.

Offline stevesucks69

Op has reviewed but other poster has not....

Offline clevertrevor

There's got to be 2 girls involved here, the one I saw had decent enough English. She did say it was her friends flat so maybe they swap over?
Either that or she's just playing dumb pretending not to speak English, I've known that happen before

Offline Punting_Mad

There's got to be 2 girls involved here, the one I saw had decent enough English. She did say it was her friends flat so maybe they swap over?
Either that or she's just playing dumb pretending not to speak English, I've known that happen before
:thumbsup: got to be..

Offline Exile

I have seen Barbie a couple of times in Acton a few years ago.

I think she looks better in person than her A/W photos.

Can't fault her service which I thought was very good.

She can understand what you are saying and speak English but I think her accent makes it difficult to understand some of what she is saying so conversation can be a bit difficult.

I will try and see her again if she is in Swansea next week. 

I have lost track of the areas she is working now but she was mainly working up North or the Birmingham area.

Offline Sleet

I think there’s only one girl, she looked exactly like the VS photos, especially the 2nd of 5.

The services were similar to the OPs too, I think he just has a better ear for her accent than I do.