Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollyMinx YORK... a true stunner!  (Read 5481 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6431915) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CityTillIDie

External Link/Members Only

I've not been feeling in the mood lately, really. Work, family, blah blah blah
Today, I woke up and just knew I needed a meeting. I fired up AW to see who was in York.
The picture of this young lady in her 2-piece, together with the way her profile is written, drew me in.

All I can say is that the meeting finished about 4 hours ago and I've not stopped thinking about the sight of her lying on the bed, long brown hair cascaded across the pillows and THE most delightful body waiting to be explored. In brief: she is a delightful, friendly, genuine personality. She looks absolutely gorgeous. She kisses with passion and sensuality. She is soooo responsive and gets so very wet. She is thoughtful and attentive. One of my best meetings for a loooong time.

As you might have noticed  :wacko:

Anyway... I fired off a text this morning. She responded promptly and in a pleasant fashion. Meeting pencilled in for 4pm subject to work and weather / travel disasters. Her replies were pleasant and encouraging. We agreed upon 30 minutes for £80.00, my time being limited. Bugger. Schoolboy error... this meeting needed longer!

I was greeted by a beautiful face and a womanly body. I had a quick shower to freshen and we retired to the bedroom, giggling in anticipation. She stripped to her underwear and lay on the bed, smiling. I gulped, genuinely, as she looked so beautiful with the biggest naughty grin. I joined her on the bed and we kissed. A lot. Very sensual and slow and she began moaning and groaning and was clearly very responsive and getting into the mood. My fingers did the walking, she was hot and very wet! Her breasts are an absolute treat and I sucked gently and kissed while playing with her wet pussy. She commented on how wet she was, which was nice.

Down I went. Oh, wow. Perfectly clean and very pretty pussy. Soaking. Sexily, she sucked some of her juices from my fingers. This is where I really really knew I should have booked longer. I indulged myself as she bucked and writhed under my tongue. Then up for more kissing and I finished her off with my fingers, under her tutelage, which was a good touch, she knows what she wants. These meetings are very much about two people's pleasure for me. She had me extremely hard, always a good sign! There wasn't really time for her to play with me, though she seemed keen, so I cannot comment on her oral or hand skills. Something tells me she will be excellent, when we next meet.

Time was short, condom appeared and we made love briefly. However, a particular favourite of mine is to lie on my back with a girl sitting astride my face, watching me pleasure myself while I taste some more. She is too sexy! I did not last long. Wow! big finish, blew me away.

We dressed and chatted a lot. Really interesting as WELL as all of her obvious assets. She is nicely presented, lovely long dark hair, well dressed, sexy light North East accent. Nails nicely manicured. Yet none of this is overt or ridiculous and her pricing structure is very reasonable.

Will I see her again? What do you think!!  :D

CTID

Offline jred27881

Great review. Looks right up my alley. Where abouts was she and did she give the impression she would be in York for a while?

Offline cueball

we made love briefly.

She sounds a good one, she should move to lancashire, where the weather, the punters and the roads are all better  :lol:

Then we can all make love with her  :lol:

Had me laughing that did  :lol:

"we made love"  :lol: :lol:

Cheers mukker  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

She sounds a good one, she should move to lancashire, where the weather, the punters and the roads are all better  :lol:

Ha, yeah I picked up on that too.

Just a bit fluffy CTID pal  :D

Offline CityTillIDie

My apologies and thank you for setting me straight  :drinks:

I kind of knew before I wrote the review that it was going to come out all fluffy. In all honesty, penetration didn’t last long as time was short and the condom was tight and not comfortable. Plus, I had a serious urge for more RO and my own happy ending. Hence my phraseology  :)

It was a good meeting. Trust me on that

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

And fwiw I was born in Manchester, support City and am a card-carrying LCCC member

Spreading culture in York

Offline CityTillIDie

Great review. Looks right up my alley. Where abouts was she and did she give the impression she would be in York for a while?

She is reasonably central. I believe she will indeed be around for a while, yes

CTID

Online Fac51

And fwiw I was born in Manchester, support City and am a card-carrying LCCC member

Spreading culture in York

Spreading culture (& love  :sarcastic:) in York

Good review fella, she sounds a good un  :thumbsup:

Offline jred27881

FYI price now increased to £100 half hour £180/hour which takes her beyond my limit.

Offline jred27881

Edit- prices have not gone up. Has removed Incall prices. My error

Offline HailWood

Noooooo!!
She should move to Sherwood where chivalry abounds and we make love to our maids accordingly and the forest trails are mighty for those with the right steed.
 :lol:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 02:50:41 pm by HailWood »

Offline cueball

She should move to Sherwood

Bloody hell fry, that's the last place she wants to be.... Sherwood.... The Shangri la of the deluded forest nutter  :lol:

Offline Minty

Looking for my first punt in 2 years and this is probably it. Cheers CTID.

Offline HailWood

Bloody hell fry, that's the last place she wants to be.... Sherwood.... The Shangri la of the deluded forest nutter  :lol:

But a fortune to be made due to a gap in the market since the retirement of a certain maid of whom you are fully aware.

And the forest trails are very quiet these days.

Offline CityTillIDie

I think she uses different Incall venues, so the incall price / option may not be available all of the time.

CTID

Offline stevedave

But a fortune to be made due to a gap in the market since the retirement of a certain maid of whom you are fully aware.

And the forest trails are very quiet these days.

Who has hung up their stockings? Mandy?

Offline cueball

Who has hung up their stockings? Mandy?

I would assume so pal  :lol: yet another mm retirement  :lol:

She's retired more time than she's returned :dash:

Offline HailWood

I would assume so pal  :lol: yet another mm retirement  :lol:

She's retired more time than she's returned :dash:
No, Cubie old chap, I’m think of a certain Mansfield lass.

Offline cueball

No, Cubie old chap, I’m think of a certain Mansfield lass.

Aahh, yes, part of the trilogy of podging I did in the forest during my memorable raid