Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whistleblowers report to politicians about FaceBook  (Read 354 times)

Offline Marmalade

Watch the video

External Link/Members Only

Specifically so far, FaceBook/Instagram is aware of the damage it does but ignores it. The optimum age to get people ‘hooked’ is 14 years old. These are people who will soon become adults and generate many more users. A main algorithm used by Facebook is ‘meaningful relationship’ which is basically interaction. It includes bullying and makes no distinction. Youngsters get to feel bad about using (Instagram) but can’t stop. So if they are being bullied, it is the first thing they see when they wake up and the last thing they see before going to sleep. FaceBook know this is the case and do nothing. They were forced to remove an algorithm that encouraged rioters just before the U.S. election but switched it on again immediately afterwards, contributing to the attacks on the Capitol.

If this is bad in America, think how many lives it ruins in Africa.

It’s a truly horrific exposé. That Zucker-fucker should be  :timeout:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Recently we have had groups of people pulling down statues of slave traders etc who back in their day were the upstanding businessmen and someone to look up to for inspiration.
There were even calls for statues of Churchill to be taken down due to him being racist or racist comments he made, he was a product of his time so needs to be judged as such but the fact he stood up against the Nazi's also need to be factored in.

Anyway I have mooted over the last few years as to who in 100 or 200 years time could be slated for their actions in today's world that seemingly passes off as the norm.
Marc Fuckenburg was the person I though of and I can just see how in 200 years time someone will attribute 100K deaths to Arsebook through teenage suicide and point out that it's more than the number of slaves who died etc

I don't do social media (apart from UKP I guess  :rolleyes:) and I can see how it no doubt is a really good and positive thing for many however it's also toxic and destructive for many more  :thumbsdown:

Online radioman33

She’s right it’s toxic and too powerful as most people use it for there day to day lives,children are bullied and there body image is affected.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Watch the video

External Link/Members Only

Specifically so far, FaceBook/Instagram is aware of the damage it does but ignores it. The optimum age to get people ‘hooked’ is 14 years old. These are people who will soon become adults and generate many more users. A main algorithm used by Facebook is ‘meaningful relationship’ which is basically interaction. It includes bullying and makes no distinction. Youngsters get to feel bad about using (Instagram) but can’t stop. So if they are being bullied, it is the first thing they see when they wake up and the last thing they see before going to sleep. FaceBook know this is the case and do nothing. They were forced to remove an algorithm that encouraged rioters just before the U.S. election but switched it on again immediately afterwards, contributing to the attacks on the Capitol.

If this is bad in America, think how many lives it ruins in Africa.

It’s a truly horrific exposé. That Zucker-fucker should be  :timeout:
It's pretty sad when you are a billionaire and you need to bribe women to sleep with you.

Online mills_and_bhuna

So basically she's asking for more censorship.
But not advocating for the real solution.
The break up of Facebook and Twitter.
I smell BS.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
So basically she's asking for more censorship.
But not advocating for the real solution.
The break up of Facebook and Twitter.
I smell BS.
No politician is pushing for less censorship.

Online mills_and_bhuna

No politician is pushing for less censorship.
they should be though

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator