Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Optimum Time  (Read 893 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Trying to work out what is the best time to rock up to an FKK.

Ipresume Friday / Saturday night all the best girls are on, but there will be loads of punters, and early morning is the reverse.

Is there a sweet spot to hit the sweet spots?

Offline Steve2

Trying to work out what is the best time to rock up to an FKK.

Ipresume Friday / Saturday night all the best girls are on, but there will be loads of punters, and early morning is the reverse.

Is there a sweet spot to hit the sweet spots?

Evenings tend to be busier, especially if there is an exhibition/trade show in town

Daytimes always work for me till about 7-8pm

Offline trickyd2

In the bigger clubs (Sharks, Oase, Artemis etc.) shift change tends to be between 6pm and 8pm. That is, the girls who have been there all day are going home ( and may want a last trick to make their personal daily target) and the girls who will stay until early morning are just getting going and looking for their first room.
Early in the week tends to be much quieter, but, as you say, the weekend can be very hectic.
Personally I tended to try Wednesday through Friday for the best range of options.
Two other things to watch out for:
1) Not every day is full FKK> Each club has a "lingerie day" where the girls are not naked, so if part of your reason for going is to look at lots and lots of naked girls, choose your day wisely.
2) Some clubs, particularly Sharks, can get fairly rowdy after about 11pm, so pick your time well.

Offline Eeyore

2) Some clubs, particularly Sharks, can get fairly rowdy after about 11pm, so pick your time well.

I agree Sharks can get a bit rowdy late at night, but since the reopening I’ve not noticed this at all during my visits. The increased charges that a number of girls now stick to has put a few punters off attending.

However even on the quite days (Monday, Tuesday) there are usually 40-50 odd girls which may be enough for you anyway ?
Yeah you can easily double that amount of girls on a Friday or Saturday but it does get more crowded which doesn't bother me as you can always go for a sauna, massage, whirlpool treat during these times.

Beware of Oasis as for some reason it’s struggling to attract the amount of girls it had pre pandemic for some reason. Plus last I heard Palace was just a night time Club not opening until 5pm so Sharks is currently the best club for variety & volume in the area.