Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a 40+ punt in central belt?  (Read 2131 times)

Offline throwaway5569

I have a bit of a thing for older women, and was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions for a good SP?

Need to be 40+, with no upper limit.

Heres a few I've been considering
External Link/Members Only
Anal is a plus with this one but unsure about her hair.

Something about her profile picture peaks my intetest

Who is your favourite older SP?

Offline Watp

Punted this one before covid see she's back up Geordie lass was good punt although says she's 39 on profile.

Offline Sha99er

Cant go wrong with an experianced woman. they definately know things younger ones dont.  :D

Offline Clattypats

Cant go wrong with an experianced woman. they definately know things younger ones dont.  :D
Brilliant input!...  :wacko:

Offline brothelcreeper

I've punted "this dolly". A really good one imo and I'd recommend, near to Stirling. Dunno bout the others I'm afraid  I think you'd have money well spent with the aforementioned one, hopefully she'd be you're cup of tea, obviously ymmv.

Offline Clattypats

What is That supposed to mean like?
FTFY...  :sarcastic:

Exactly what it says...  :thumbsup:

Offline Fifeboy65

I've punted "this dolly". A really good one imo and I'd recommend, near to Stirling. Dunno bout the others I'm afraid  I think you'd have money well spent with the aforementioned one, hopefully she'd be you're cup of tea, obviously ymmv.

I met her a few years ago and thought it was a pretty awful punt from what I can remember. Nothing like her pictures and no enthusiasm from her during the meeting.

Offline Fifeboy65

Of the others on the list I have seen Kat several times but not for a while, just haven’t been in Glasgow much recently. She is good fun, loves a cock up the arse if that is your thing, she did have a bit of a belly on her but easy to get on with and be prepared for her to squirt loads and loads.

Saw Green Valley Ranch a while back, very average punt, fake tits not the best. Nice enough woman but just didn’t do it for me.

Offline Sha99er

FTFY...  :sarcastic:

Exactly what it says...  :thumbsup:
#
Well if you dont like my posts feel free to scroll on.  :thumbsup:

Offline throwaway5569

Thanks for the input boys. I'm thinking of going with Kat, cause i wanna fuck someone up the arse.
Any great anal punts you can suggest?

Offline irishdick

Thanks for the input boys. I'm thinking of going with Kat, cause i wanna fuck someone up the arse.
Ween it comes to anal, you can't beet Layla Exotic in my opinion, and she's in her 40s so might be right up your street  :D

Offline Jock D

If she hasn't seen you before...be prepared for her to cancel your appointment at very short notice!

She's done it with me twice. First time, gave a crap, cars broken down story...about half an hour before the booking...and second  time she just went incommunicado when I was outside her location :angry:

Offline Asian guy

If she hasn't seen you before...be prepared for her to cancel your appointment at very short notice!

She's done it with me twice. First time, gave a crap, cars broken down story...about half an hour before the booking...and second  time she just went incommunicado when I was outside her location :angry:

She never answer any of my communications so I gave up long ago. Would love to see her though as I like a squirter

Offline Fudfila

LilaDay in Livingston likes a bit of anal and is in your age category

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline many faces

I seen Sammi seductive a few years back. Was a enjoyable punt. Don't know why i never went back as i pass Livingston a lot for work, but her covid rules now would be a deal breaker.

Offline Jamesie007

Ava from Falkirk was a good looking woman with a banging body.
Seems to have disappeared now.  She was near 60 but looked awesome and was a good punt.
Sorry not got a link

Offline Bavarie84

Ween it comes to anal, you can't beet Layla Exotic in my opinion, and she's in her 40s so might be right up your street  :D
Layla was my last pre covid punt, a lovely lady and a devil in the sheets;)
You won't regret

Offline Keema

Layla was my last pre covid punt, a lovely lady and a devil in the sheets;)
You won't regret

In the sheets? OP you won't even notice her sheets!

Offline brothelcreeper

Actually I realize I have seen Kat but she had a different profile name and has added pics so didn't recognise her

I saw her once four yrs ago, Comms good and didn't cancel. Ate she was pretty good, did everything I wanted. Can't have been mind blowing but then I'm not in Glasgow either

Offline TheGoalie1

I’ve see the first 4 on your list.

Kat is a proper dirty old girl and probably provides the most comprehensive enjoys/likes list and delivers on all.

Seen Sami in her own place in Livi about a year ago and it was an average punt. No DFK or kissing of any sort due to Covid and no OWO/CIM which surprised me as she use to offer this when she was known as Dawn and worked out of a flat in Dalry in Edinburgh.

Red has massive cans and was pretty much up for anything but I’ve not seen her since she had her hair cropped.

Meg/GVR has a great looking pussy so if you like a tidy fanny then highly recommend her. Very responsive and great OWO.

Not seen Dolly.

Another one you might want to add to the list is Curvy Savannah.

If I had to pick it’d be a toss of a coin between Kat or Savannah only because they’re  £20 cheaper than GVR.

Offline TheGoalie1

Another vote for Layla Exotic of you’re after anal

Offline Scottisheastwood

English Eleanor, nightmare to get a hold of but pure filth

Offline throwaway5569

Decided to go for Layla Exotic, but she had no space I could make

Then I tried Kat, no reply. Time passed and i missed my chance. Still looking though