Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cologne/Frankfurt FKK  (Read 1850 times)

Offline arbypietre

Hi Guys,

Apologies for all the questions, but do not think they are answered in the forums.

I am off to Germany next week and will be based in Cologne, but understand the FKK options may be some of the best in Frankfurt.

I land in Cologne Bonn airport, so thinking of making my first foray as soon as I arrive as the airport gets me part of the way there. So I guess my next question is applicable to all the FKK options.  Is it a dead loss arriving on a Tuesday lunchtime or is there fun to be had?

If not what are the best day time options?

I have been to an FKK before but that was a small one in Munich and quite quiet, will Sharks be overwhelming, should I head to Oase or Mainhattan. I am 50 years old with a good physique, if that counts for anything with the girls?

Is it worth the effort or am I better sticking to Cologne, eg Samyra?

Harry

Offline Steve2

Cologne to Frankfurt is 150 Km so maybe stick to Cologne unless you want to spend hours travelling

Offline Hansolo69

Or, if you have a car then check out the autobahn  :cool:

Offline Sullivan

Cologne to Frankfurt is 150 Km so maybe stick to Cologne unless you want to spend hours travelling

It shouldn't be much more than an hour on the ICE train though.

Online Malvolio

It won't be as busy on a weekday lunchtime, but there should be enough women to make the visit worthwhile.  I've been in Samya at 3pm on a Monday and there were about ten WGs in the main room (plus of course some busy with punters who appeared later on).  You can ask at the front desk how many WGs are inside and how many are going to turn up in the next few hours before you pay.

It's a bit of a trek doing a return journey from Cologne to Sharks using public transport, so if you've not got a hire car factor that in to your plans.  Up to you how much time you want to devote to getting to the FKK.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:44:20 pm by Malvolio »

Offline yoyoyogi

Samaya is good if you are looking for quality, ambience is good girls are good quality. Mondial is cheaper and okay, more services and extras
Banned reason: Transphobic posts and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline forent

Hi Guys,

Apologies for all the questions, but do not think they are answered in the forums.

I am off to Germany next week and will be based in Cologne, but understand the FKK options may be some of the best in Frankfurt.

I land in Cologne Bonn airport, so thinking of making my first foray as soon as I arrive as the airport gets me part of the way there. So I guess my next question is applicable to all the FKK options.  Is it a dead loss arriving on a Tuesday lunchtime or is there fun to be had?

If not what are the best day time options?

I have been to an FKK before but that was a small one in Munich and quite quiet, will Sharks be overwhelming, should I head to Oase or Mainhattan. I am 50 years old with a good physique, if that counts for anything with the girls?

Is it worth the effort or am I better sticking to Cologne, eg Samyra?

Harry

I have visited FKK Oase around 3 times. Quite good options over there. They have a whatsapp number of their website. You can whatsapp them (and they respond very quickly) to see how many girls are there on that day. Been to Sharks once - didn’t find anyone who float my boat but it is also quite a large venue with many options.

Been to FKK Mainhaten once however that was hun during new year’s time and they only had 15 girls on that day so came back from the main door. Also try FKK World.. much bigger than Oase and sometimes also have nice options. I think FKK World also have a whatsapp number on their website so you can also try them and see how many girls are present on the day

If you have a car - then shouldn’t be a problem as there are many derestricted sections on the AutoBahn.