Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClarissaBlackheart Billingham  (Read 4348 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6244478) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bridger1972

External Link/Members Only

Holy mother of Mary, what a punt. Called to arrange appointment and discuss my likes as requested inadd. Given a postcode and to call when there. Made the call and directed to the house. First impressions were very milfy, very nicely dressed stockings and lingerie. Had a little chat, a bottle of water and upstairs. That's when the fun starts, disrobed and she was straight on her knees owo, very nice teqhnique, lots of eye contact. After that lots of dfk, started to take her underwear off, tits out, and what a pair. Clarissa has a very gymfit body, quite muscular. I then when down on her, shaved pussy, nice big lips and clit, got a few fingers inside. I could feel her clenching her pussy muscles and my god they were strong, then a roll around on the bed, lots of kissing and touching up. On with the mac, and she sits on my cock, and rode the living daylights out of me, a bit os arse play which she seemed to enjoy, then pulled condom off and sprayed over her tits. Clarissa took the time to clean me up and herself, little chat and off I went with a kiss out of the door. She looks better in the flesh and is quite short with her heels off. More than I would normally pay (£150 hr) , but that been said it was money well spent. Will I return... Hell yeah

Offline Henry61

Thanks for the review, I would like to see her sometime when I'm in the area next

Offline Punter007

Thanks for the review, she does sound great, and looks just my type. She's above my self imposed financial limit, but definitely tempted after your review!

Offline Cheiftain

As she looks a bit of a bodybuilder just curious if she has a big clit? Kinda interested in this one

Offline Bridger1972

Decent size clit and nice plump pussy lips

Offline Chilled North East

She is among the reviews I need to catch up with submitting. I'd go as far as to say my best appointment to date. Both in action and an absolute pleasure of a person to meet .