Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sofia - fitzrovia  (Read 5888 times)

62 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (59 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DarrenK

External Link/Members Only

Ok I'll assume we're all over with that "TS warning" bullshit. Bit tired of seeing that opening line. It should be obvious from the title!

Anyway, Sofia...

Seen her multiple times, and will keep returning.

She's as hot as her photos indicate.

Fee £100/200, fair and square. Full hour worth the money - she's non stop action.

She's 10/10 as a bottom. Deep throat, hard pounding, dfk, all perfectly delivered. She swallows too.

9/10 at topping. One thing I don't like is she really enjoys finding a position/angle that's particularly painful. Kinda fun, but ultimately not enjoyable, especially when she ruins my orgasm with it lol. Also sometimes she changes the position too many times during the session. She doesn't cum, and I wish she would sometimes... I'd swallow every drop in a heartbeat. But I don't want to ask her to because I guess she prefers to keep her libido high throughout the day by not cumming. please note I'm being really overly critical here! If these tiny quirks were more to my preference her performance would be absolute perfection! I don't think I've ever given anyone even close to 9/10 for topping, so she's still the best I've ever had!

The flat is very good - not very spacious but definitely very clean and tidy. She's always very clean and beautiful, though there was this one time when her crotch smelled of cigarettes... Kinda gross... That kinda killed the mood that one time, but I returned many times after that and it never happened again.

Great personality, too!

9.5/10 based on multiple visits.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you post a review in the wrong place again just leave it, someone will move it to the correct place, posting it twice cocks the review count up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Offline Mattygibbsy

External Link/Members Only

Ok I'll assume we're all over with that "TS warning" bullshit. Bit tired of seeing that opening line. It should be obvious from the title!

Anyway, Sofia...

Seen her multiple times, and will keep returning.

She's as hot as her photos indicate.

Fee £100/200, fair and square. Full hour worth the money - she's non stop action.

She's 10/10 as a bottom. Deep throat, hard pounding, dfk, all perfectly delivered. She swallows too.

9/10 at topping. One thing I don't like is she really enjoys finding a position/angle that's particularly painful. Kinda fun, but ultimately not enjoyable, especially when she ruins my orgasm with it lol. Also sometimes she changes the position too many times during the session. She doesn't cum, and I wish she would sometimes... I'd swallow every drop in a heartbeat. But I don't want to ask her to because I guess she prefers to keep her libido high throughout the day by not cumming. please note I'm being really overly critical here! If these tiny quirks were more to my preference her performance would be absolute perfection! I don't think I've ever given anyone even close to 9/10 for topping, so she's still the best I've ever had!

The flat is very good - not very spacious but definitely very clean and tidy. She's always very clean and beautiful, though there was this one time when her crotch smelled of cigarettes... Kinda gross... That kinda killed the mood that one time, but I returned many times after that and it never happened again.

Great personality, too!

9.5/10 based on multiple visits.

When did you see her last? She hardly works now it seems so always struggle to find out when she is working. Pot luck really

Offline Jordanfn7

Has anyone been to see her recently?

I'm very much thinking of going to see her for my first punt

Offline Nathxxx

Has anyone been to see her recently?

I'm very much thinking of going to see her for my first punt

I saw her again recently. Just top class.

She doesn’t stay around in London much these days and I think communicates more with regulars (I am guessing), but when she is away, phone is off.

Do persevere; she is worth it!

Offline LNDNman

She does look really hot and given that you rated her 10/10 as a bottom... i'm pretty tempted.

However, given what you said about her service as a top... i'm not sure that your 9/10 equates lol. I'm not experienced at being a bottom myself, but if the SP is seeking to make it painful, doesn't cum and is constantly changing position... it just seems like I would at most be giving a 6/10, even if everything else was phenomenal lol.

That said, all her other reviews are top notch as well and i can't believe i haven't seen her... top of my list for now if I can get hold of her.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:26:04 pm by LNDNman »

Offline DarrenK

She does look really hot and given that you rated her 10/10 as a bottom... i'm pretty tempted.

However, given what you said about her service as a top... i'm not sure that your 9/10 equates lol. I'm not experienced at being a bottom myself, but if the SP is seeking to make it painful, doesn't cum and is constantly changing position... it just seems like I would at most be giving a 6/10, even if everything else was phenomenal lol.

That said, all her other reviews are top notch as well and i can't believe i haven't seen her... top of my list for now if I can get hold of her.

That's probably fair! I've not been topped by many others so I can't compare ...

I've certainly had worse though, such as limp dicks, mechanical/no kissing types, etc.

Offline no2punter

Is she gone? Noticed her AW account isn't there any more.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Is she gone? Noticed her AW account isn't there any more.

certainly looks like she has, or taken a break

Offline Jordanfn7

It looks like her page is up, but she's in Newcastle currently. I can't wait for her to arrive back in London