Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irish Duo - Anyone seen  (Read 1125 times)

Offline dickey1210

This just popped up on vivastreet.. good value if they turn out to be the real thing.. not seen their advert before..

External Link/Members Only

Offline colinrosi

They’re great. Good looking late 40s I guess. Proper double act with more toys than Argos! Don’t always stay in great locations but very welcome visitors!

Offline Bigpaul2k

Another ad here...

External Link/Members Only

anybody had any joy from that site ? most wg are 120 p/h and a few decent looking at that too

Offline dickey1210

These two have their advert back up, so i'm booked in later today with them for 30 mins for £140.. It's the most I've ever spent on an appointment, but hopefully I'm getting twice the fun.  I'll leave a review when I've been..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 09:08:43 am by dickey1210 »

Offline YourLocalGP

These two have their advert back up, so i'm booked in later today with them for 30 mins for £140.. It's the most I've ever spent on an appointment, but hopefully I'm getting twice the fun.  I'll leave a review when I've been..
Look forward to your review.  They look fantastic in the photos - let's hope the experience lives up to it.  Would fancy a little duo again.  Enjoy fella..!!

Offline SN5

anybody had any joy from that site ? most wg are 120 p/h and a few decent looking at that too

I don't know, I think this site is another VS, full of B&S, 50+ ads all leading to the same half a dozen girls.
I just rang the number for Antonia, some of you might remember from the backpage days, and the number was dead.