Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Central Massage  (Read 2162 times)

Offline 69jb

External Link/Members Only

So after a good massage at Sawadee (separate review), I was very horny (didn’t want to spend £40 on a HE), but I had left it quite late for other options. Saw online that Central Massage is open 24hr and thought I’d give it a go.

Not having ever tried a place like this before, it was an odd experience.

East to find, although it is in a very public location, but as I’m not from the area I didn’t really care. Buzzed the comms and we let in to a greeting room.

3 girls working lined up, two brunettes and a blonde. I initially picked the blonde, and was led to a private room. I told her I only was after oral (with) and a bit of a massage.
She said it was £45 for half an hour, or £80 for two girls. Never having had two girls I checked my wallet, but I only had £75 on me, but she said that would be okay.
Off she went and shortly brought along a good looking smiley brunette (the Better looking of the two brunettes).

They both stripped off and oiled me up and gave me a four hands massage, it wasn’t great as massages go, but it did the job. After about 5-10 min I turned over and they put on the rubber, one performing oral whilst the other rubbed my body, then swapped half way through. Plenty of wet wipes to clean up when I finished.

There was a shower in the room, but I wasn’t offered it, so didnt ask.

Overall, the bj was good but the place did seem more like a business one-in-one-out kind of thing, but I guess you get what you pay for. The brunette overall was much more fun and into it, so if I did go back I’d probably only go for her. Can’t remember names though, sorry.

I do generally prefer Thai or Chinese parlours, this one was less sensual and you wouldn’t go there for a massage, but £45 for a bj is better than £40 HE I thought.