Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia Natural Health Colchester  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Pills41

Phone: 07849 188880

Happened to be in Colchester so decided to check out Natural Health . Didn't phone in advance just rang the doorbell and was ushered in. The front entrance is less than discreet , being directly opposite the passengers waiting at the Bus Station ! However on leaving I was shown the rear entrance which is much better if concerned about being noticed.

Location : Osbourne Street .  I paid the usual £60 for 30mins.

Name : Lia. Very little english.

Girl : Late Thirties/early forties . Quite a nice body , pert boobs no saggy bits .  Hardly any english so not a great deal of conversation but she seemed friendly enough.

Service : On to the table and started with quite a good hard upper body oil massage. Then that tickling they do which I must admit I quite like . Lots of attention to inner thighs and buttocks. Flipped over and she motioned for a hand job . I nodded without really thinking and she applied the lube and started . My fault as I should have said no . So I asked if full service was available  . It was but she was a little put out to have to wipe off all the lube ! That led to me getting a little deflated .. However she got me going again . Condom on and into mish. Once I got going she responded rather well and a satisfactory climax was reached , for me anyway. Quick clean up and out the the back door on the thirty minutes.

Conclusion : Probably the third or forth time I have been here and the experience is different every time . First time I had a four hander . Other times body to body or similar . The place is a bit of a dump inside which adds to the experience for me anyway . The Mamasan is quite a hot MILF and would be good fun I would imagine. Overall todays session was fine and I enjoyed it in the end .

Offline coop0337

Hey! Love the review thanks for the update I e always thought of hitting here. Can I ask how much the extras were.or was 60 quid all in?