Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox Inverness  (Read 4843 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Henno22

External Link/Members Only

Haven’t had a punt in ages due to nothing decent coming to Inverness plus she was on my hot list, finally coming to town!

Comms pretty straight forward arranged through WhatsApp.

£160 for 1 hour

Location close to bus/train station, when I got the address almost cancelled but had the horn. Flat regularly used by WGs clean enough wasn’t bothered.

Alice is stunning in person, nice proportions, good size tits not too big and a 6-7 inch cock.

The meet, started sitting on the edge of the bed exploring her body until she dropped her knickers revealing her package, proceeded to suck her until she was hard then she face fucked me, from there onto the bed where she sat on my chest again riding my face. She asked if I wanted to top or bottom, I wanted her to fuck me! Propped up on a pillow on my back she teased my hole I asked her to use some lube then slowly she entered me working away until balls deep, once this was achieved she started pumping slow at first the getting faster until her balls were slapping my ass, during this she had a wicked grin clearly enjoying herself as was I! Don’t know how long she’d been pumping me but what a load I blew, just what I wanted and needed.

After we cleaned up had a good chat about a few things.

In all I was in for approximately 45mins I didn’t feel cheated on the time front as I got what I wanted.

I would definitely see her again.

Online jimtaker

I met her over a year ago (forgot to review her). This matches my experience. Really hot girl, seemed to be into fucking my ass - had a grin with me as well.

Hope she comes by Dundee again.

Offline J_H

Great review - thanks.

Might try Alice when she is next in Glasgow.

Offline TomPI

Great review , certainly one to keep on the radar , hope she is in Scotland next time I am north of the border

Offline NeilB1972

According to her Aw profile,  her current tour comes to an end late July. So best to look and double check for her whereabouts. Have to admit,  I'd love to meet Alice too.

Offline morph

The new look photo is a good representation Id say, good service, but she’s 5 inches at most !

Offline Davestag

I met Alice a couple of years ago in Preston.  I had a really enjoyable time with her.  a nice figure. She was very friendly an obliging on being both top and bottom.  Cock wan't that big IMO between 5-6" but at least it didn't hurt too much!!  :thumbsup:  I'd see her again if the time and money was right.

Offline NeilB1972

I met Alice a couple of years ago in Preston.  I had a really enjoyable time with her.  a nice figure. She was very friendly an obliging on being both top and bottom.  Cock wan't that big IMO between 5-6" but at least it didn't hurt too much!!  :thumbsup:  I'd see her again if the time and money was right.

Nice one Dave, am not too far off in Bolton, so hopefully if she's nearby will look her up