Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Belfast  (Read 7287 times)

Offline Jonnybelfast1987

External Link/Members Only

First time posting so please tell me if I’ve done anything incorrectly.

Price: £220
Length: 1 hour

Pre arranged via PM and phone for the next day. Very pleasant phone manner. Had met before so we were able to briefly catch up and agree a time.

Confirmed the next morning and address sent. Very central location in city centre. Pay and display and multi storey car parking nearby.

Phoned at allotted time and directed to come over and how to get in.

Michelle is very clear about etiquette and I understood this.
Very clean, safe apartment. Michelle impressively dressed in lovely lingerie and very friendly welcome.

Gift left discretely aside while I went to have a shower.
Good careful shower and used mouthwash.

Came out with towel and sat on bed.

Brief chat then plenty of FK.

Slowly led to OWO on her and then OWO on me.
Had to ask her to slow down so I didn’t finish too early.

Moved to a variety of positions with me finishing while on top, in the bag.

Cuddle and chat after with offer of massage but I had to rush on back to work.

Al in all a great time.

Value for money: for me, yes, worth saving up and having a quality pint rather than a few dodgy ones. Michelle knows this and sees a lot of return custom and she is great at what she does.

J
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 08:24:45 am by daviemac »

Offline Heellover86

Have punted her myself in the past and have to agree, expensive but very much worth it!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you say what rating you want to give this it can be moved to reviews. (positive, neutral or negative.)

Offline Longtimedead

Jonny, generally I do 30 min punts, just curious if you blow the load in the first 30 mins are you able to reset and go again in the second 30 or is it one hit and that’s it?

Offline SN5

Jonny, generally I do 30 min punts, just curious if you blow the load in the first 30 mins are you able to reset and go again in the second 30 or is it one hit and that’s it?

You usually get two goes in an hour but best to clarify when booking

Offline Jonnybelfast1987

Sorry I didn’t check, I only went once. Took my time, wouldn’t have had another in me to be honest.

Offline Longtimedead

Sorry I didn’t check, I only went once. Took my time, wouldn’t have had another in me to be honest.

Thanks will have to check her out when next in city  :thumbsup:

Offline kinkywhip43

Iv seen michelle decent looking girl and you get what you u paid for excellent service