Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My experience using Tinder as an alternative to Seeking Arrangement  (Read 15515 times)

Offline Chorley

You could not be more wrong lol, as Sparkus says there are those that just want sexual experience and not money, I very nearly fucked up a great overnight by mentioning money.

Scammers are everywhere, usually the deposit or travel money upfront gives it away, most like sex and know pussy pays bills, go for older guys as there is little chance of eas, getting scammed themselves and like to have new sexual experiences, a recurring thing is young guys just wanting to pound away, like some on here  :D

Gold diggers have no chance unless you get eas,
Lucky old you........ LOL :rolleyes:
I have met just about every race you could think of, not going near South Americans though, not that I have come across any, and enjoy regular chats with some of them, like friends chats.

The big difference between pros and ams is greed, pros are only in it for money and as many punters as possible, mostly, these girls are in the age of big business, jobs with no prospects and very low pay. They just want to not worry about the rent or bills.

It is not like the days gone by, where you could work hard and climb the ladder in small or medium businesses, or have a second cash in hand job, most are just a number for some multi national. young people work for shareholders, no one notices if they are good at the job, rarely someone unqualified can get past the CV sorting
 computer these days.

Offline sir wanksalot

It is not like the days gone by, where you could work hard and climb the ladder in small or medium businesses, or have a second cash in hand job, most are just a number for some multi national. young people work for shareholders, no one notices if they are good at the job, rarely someone unqualified can get past the CV sorting
 computer these days.

Fuck me. That's a perfect description of being employed in this day and age

Offline sparkus

TBH the biggest worry I had on Tinder was fat chicks who wanted you to go down on them :vomit:
That was their motivation for putting out with strangers, a night of tongue action.  Might appeal to some.

Offline lillythesavage

:hi:,

Offline lillythesavage

TBH the biggest worry I had on Tinder was fat chicks who wanted you to go down on them :vomit:
That was their motivation for putting out with strangers, a night of tongue action.  Might appeal to some.

Within reason I have no problem with that :D. Depends on the definition of fat, gunts are a no go.

Offline sparkus

Within reason I have no problem with that :D. Depends on the definition of fat, gunts are a no go.

One of them was gunted/childbirth overhang but had hewge chebs (a white British Clair at Skyline for those who get the reference), but it was no-go.  I knew she was real as she lived near me and I'd seen her around, even helped her with pushchair at station once (obviously didn't tell her that).  The set up for the session took some planning as she needed to ship her kids out for the night then she said something like "Before we go through with this you need to know I will expect lengthy oral on me as that's why I see men online, only that." :vomit:

Another one I saw said afterwards I was a dick for changing the subject whenever she tried to get my head between her cellulite thighs.

Offline lillythesavage

One of them was gunted/childbirth overhang but had hewge chebs (a white British Clair at Skyline for those who get the reference), but it was no-go.  I knew she was real as she lived near me and I'd seen her around, even helped her with pushchair at station once (obviously didn't tell her that).  The set up for the session took some planning as she needed to ship her kids out for the night then she said something like "Before we go through with this you need to know I will expect lengthy oral on me as that's why I see men online, only that." :vomit:

Another one I saw said afterwards I was a dick for changing the subject whenever she tried to get my head between her cellulite thighs.

Anything hanging, no thanks, but met a few 20 somethings who mentioned lockdown timber, all still firm and tight skinned up to a size 16, now if they mention it they go top of the agenda, I have found lockdown timber agrees with me :D

Offline sparkus

Anything hanging, no thanks, but met a few 20 somethings who mentioned lockdown timber, all still firm and tight skinned up to a size 16, now if they mention it they go top of the agenda, I have found lockdown timber agrees with me :D

Not trying to pass themselves off as thicc?

I accept in the free sex game there's going to be some wobbly bits.

Offline cotton

My take on that would be - if you seen her about and knew what she was like and lusted after her then whats the problem with doing oral on her , i can understand it if you just have a zero tolerance to giving oral on anyone but if its a case of you are ok giving oral on girls you fancy and not on girls you dont which is natural and the way most of us are then surely re - the clair at skyline girl then you presumably did fancy her cos presumably thats the reason you went for her so whats the objection to licking her pussy. Or was it more the entitled and bossy way she wanted to dictate that you had to spend ages licking her pussy , like you were subservient to her , i agree that would be like wtf.

Offline sparkus

My take on that would be - if you seen her about and knew what she was like and lusted after her then whats the problem with doing oral on her , i can understand it if you just have a zero tolerance to giving oral on anyone but if its a case of you are ok giving oral on girls you fancy and not on girls you dont which is natural and the way most of us are then surely re - the clair at skyline girl then you presumably did fancy her cos presumably thats the reason you went for her so whats the objection to licking her pussy. Or was it more the entitled and bossy way she wanted to dictate that you had to spend ages licking her pussy , like you were subservient to her , i agree that would be like wtf.

I quite enjoy oral on specific races and slim builds but not fat chicks, especially not chavvy birds on council estates.

I didn't particularly fancy her, just fancied a night of free sex with a bird with big tits.  The online sex thing has always been about varied experiences and getting my dick wet rather than out and out attraction.

Put it this way, I wouldn't introduce her to any of my mates.

People on here have asked me why I haven't done oral on WGs they like and I just haven't and wouldn't because I'm a bit picky in that regard.

A bird might see a huge girthy cock and think "I'd like that inside me" yet not want to suck it.

Online Colston36

I think that's a perfect description of most large firms. When I ran a fairly substantial business years ago I told our IBM client to stop fucking my people around as with the right staff I could always get more clients but the reverse did not apply.

Offline cotton

I quite enjoy oral on specific races and slim builds but not fat chicks, especially not chavvy birds on council estates.

I didn't particularly fancy her, just fancied a night of free sex with a bird with big tits.  The online sex thing has always been about varied experiences and getting my dick wet rather than out and out attraction.

People on here have asked me why I haven't done oral on WGs they like and I just haven't and wouldn't because I'm a bit picky in that regard.

A bird might see a huge girthy cock and think "I'd like that inside me" yet not want to suck it.
That makes sense , i always associate dating apps with getting hold of desirable pussy but if your just going for the lowest hanging fruit just to get your dick wet then yeh licking pussy might not be appealing.
And having some low hanging sweaty fat chik laying down the rules that your expected to be an obedient little pussy licker aint the vibe to go with  :thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

Chavvy birds on council estates lol, that rules out just about every white girl in East London or Essex :D  Orange with tramp stamps and blow up lips is not appealing at all.
Fat as in wobbling , hanging and creased is a no go, but clear fresh skin and firm flesh stretched by a few lockdown pounds I find I like a lot. Never been one for skinny.

Offline sparkus

That makes sense , i always associate dating apps with getting hold of desirable pussy but if your just going for the lowest hanging fruit just to get your dick wet then yeh licking pussy might not be appealing.
And having some low hanging sweaty fat chik laying down the rules that your expected to be an obedient little pussy licker aint the vibe to go with  :thumbsup:

I routlinely do RO in Chinese shops and even on the older birds, many of whom still taste pretty decent.  Met a weird Japanese bird in her 40s on there who I assumed would mean a whole evening of RO and 69 but on fingering her vag was loose and clammy and not what was I hoping for.  Fortunately despite her talk before the meet she wasn't into oral of any kind so I just had two dull very pops and split (afterwards she texted about enjoying her "wild" night). 

As with punting, Tinder took me to parts of London I'd not normally have reason to frequent so I did enjoy that side of it.

Offline sparkus

Chavvy birds on council estates lol, that rules out just about every white girl in East London or Essex :D  Orange with tramp stamps and blow up lips is not appealing at all.
Fat as in wobbling , hanging and creased is a no go, but clear fresh skin and firm flesh stretched by a few lockdown pounds I find I like a lot. Never been one for skinny.

You also come across quite similar EE birds when punting and there's no way I'd be putting my head between their legs either.

Online DeanoDeano

Slight random question - has anyone ever gone through the ballache of getting a tinder profile reinstated after getting banned?

I did nothing fucking wrong on it too, so a little
Peeved…

Offline Natwest

Slight random question - has anyone ever gone through the ballache of getting a tinder profile reinstated after getting banned?

Peeved…

Do you know for certain you have been banned? My profile I couldn't get back on to quite early on and I thought I had been banned though received no notification. I got on to customer support by email, they sent a code and got back in to the site immediately after.

Offline Chorley

Peeved…
How on earth do you get banned from Tinder.?!  :unknown:

Offline Natwest

How on earth do you get banned from Tinder.?!  :unknown:

You can be reported, there is a button specifically to do so, so if you took the wrong tone with someone then I guess they might come after you.

Offline sir wanksalot

I wonder if generally civvies are less concerned about their genital hygiene than WG's

Offline jj8989

I wonder if generally civvies are less concerned about their genital hygiene than WG's

i would've thought hygiene in general should be a concern for anyone..  i guess there are some who don't shower everyday..  :scare:

Offline sparkus

It doesn't matter if she showers hourly, if her natural odour and physicality aren't to your taste then the experience will be, well, gash.

Online DeanoDeano

Do you know for certain you have been banned? My profile I couldn't get back on to quite early on and I thought I had been banned though received no notification. I got on to customer support by email, they sent a code and got back in to the site immediately after.

Yeah there was a notification on there confirming they’d terminated my account for breaching their guidelines when I know for certain I’d done no such thing.

Basically if someone reports you, there seems to be no comeback whatsoever.

Offline sparkus

You could not be more wrong lol, as Sparkus says there are those that just want sexual experience and not money, I very nearly fucked up a great overnight by mentioning money.

Scammers are everywhere, usually the deposit or travel money upfront gives it away, most like sex and know pussy pays bills, go for older guys as there is little chance of eas, getting scammed themselves and like to have new sexual experiences, a recurring thing is young guys just wanting to pound away, like some on here  :D

Gold diggers have no chance unless you get eas,

I have met just about every race you could think of, not going near South Americans though, not that I have come across any, and enjoy regular chats with some of them, like friends chats.

The big difference between pros and ams is greed, pros are only in it for money and as many punters as possible, mostly, these girls are in the age of big business, jobs with no prospects and very low pay. They just want to not worry about the rent or bills.

computer these days.

I've met loads of Latinas on there, I suspect some could have visa motivations but generally speaking they're 35+ and some are long settled with NHS jobs so that doesn't apply.  That's not to say an underpaid nurse could have other motivations or just fancy being wined and dined beyond her usual means.  Again, these chats don't go far really.

As I say, I'd ordinarily be very in the market for Asian oriental or Latina women on there but only had a handful of meets.

Offline peestee

So weird I have no luck on Tinder at all.

I can say I am good looking, but lack of matches and like zero chats.

It does not matter if I have plenty of bullshit on my profile, or less or none at all.

Offline mradventures

a plumper is more likely to have a crap diet :/. one fat girl i fucked once did smell real bad.... partly why it was a once only thing.

Offline lordoflight18

Tinder in the UK is shit. Can't tell the girls apart half of the time as they all look the fuckin same to me. Most are orange, blow up lips, all doing that same pose showing their arse in gym pants, all doing a pose in some UK lake or on Snowdon etc. All give just their insta on their bio with little to nothing else
to get followers to like pictures of their arses on there.

Swiping through the same UK basic bitches gets boring quickly. There conversation bores you even faster haha.
Had much more luck in terms of hooking up in Germany and the Netherlands whenever I've been over.

Surprisingly, I've had more success from the lesser used apps like Facebook dating, bumble and hinged In UK.

Currently hooking up with a girl I met on FB dating last week  where we had sex in her kitchen within the first hour of meeting lol

Offline peestee

Tinder in the UK is shit. Can't tell the girls apart half of the time as they all look the fuckin same to me. Most are orange, blow up lips, all doing that same pose showing their arse in gym pants, all doing a pose in some UK lake or on Snowdon etc. All give just their insta on their bio with little to nothing else
to get followers to like pictures of their arses on there.

Swiping through the same UK basic bitches gets boring quickly. There conversation bores you even faster haha.
Had much more luck in terms of hooking up in Germany and the Netherlands whenever I've been over.

Surprisingly, I've had more success from the lesser used apps like Facebook dating, bumble and hinged In UK.

Currently hooking up with a girl I met on FB dating last week  where we had sex in her kitchen within the first hour of meeting lol

lol at least you have convos, I cant manage to have one at all :D

FB dating? it is something I do not know, what is that?

Offline sparkus

One recent date, not had enough time due to work etc. Late 40s, looked to have big rack on slender frame in pics but didn't see much in evidence on the day. Clearly a looking for love type, though I've been wrong before about this before dates and a no hard feelings one night stand has been obtained. Not this time.

Offline lillythesavage

lol at least you have convos, I cant manage to have one at all :D

FB dating? it is something I do not know, what is that?

My mate does the FB dating, well FB fucking and does well from it, never mention of money, I just to stubborn to go on FB, hate it.

Offline sparkus

My mate does the FB dating, well FB fucking and does well from it, never mention of money, I just to stubborn to go on FB, hate it.

Is there an actual FB dating app you're referring to or he is a member of some singles groups on there?

A lot of idiotic blokes think randomly approaching women on there will get their dick wet.

Offline lillythesavage

Is there an actual FB dating app you're referring to or he is a member of some singles groups on there?

A lot of idiotic blokes think randomly approaching women on there will get their dick wet.

I never have asked him that question, but I think there is a dating addition to it now so assumed he used that, lots of idiotic blokes on every platform  :D

Most of them seem to be on the seeking thread on here, 800 ppm and same again on a meal, plus a hotel for 2 hours of lousy sex and she had the next one lined up in the bar ffs, seeing as he left her the room for the night, the last few pages are sad reading :lol:

Offline Harry Monk

I recently went on holiday to Scotland and half way into my holiday it dawned on me it might be a good idea to try Tinder. Hopes weren't high but nothing to lose,a few decent girls popped up for a swipe right but I only got 1 match. Messaged her but she went AWOL. Others were usually too far away and I drew a blank.
Back home and I thought I'd stay on and see if I got lucky, nothing so far other than a match from a dating site so I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it at all.
I'm not keen to pay extra as I don't see what difference it should make, I will persist but not for much longer.

Offline sparkus

Well fair play to those of you persevering with the apps.  It really is too much work involved and these days I just can't manage it.

Most recent interaction was Spanish, early 30s, not much chebbage but stomach looked ace in pics and she confirmed that if all went well and she found me half-way attractive that it would be a sex date as this is something she does regularly.  I'd actually turned her on a lot by telling her stuff I'd done on other dates (several women I've never met also enjoy swapping stories), such as the recent under table tool inspection and she said this is something she'd be into and would do with other men too from now on.  She even said that allows men she doesn't find attractive to go down on her as she doesn't need to see the person or find them attractive and it's her favourite sexual activity and she can't get enough of it etc.  The problem was that she seemed to be seeing that many men and being eaten out that the date just never happened and I eventually got bored of being messed around.

Offline lillythesavage

Well fair play to those of you persevering with the apps.  It really is too much work involved and these days I just can't manage it.

Most recent interaction was Spanish, early 30s, not much chebbage but stomach looked ace in pics and she confirmed that if all went well and she found me half-way attractive that it would be a sex date as this is something she does regularly.  I'd actually turned her on a lot by telling her stuff I'd done on other dates (several women I've never met also enjoy swapping stories), such as the recent under table tool inspection and she said this is something she'd be into and would do with other men too from now on.  She even said that allows men she doesn't find attractive to go down on her as she doesn't need to see the person or find them attractive and it's her favourite sexual activity and she can't get enough of it etc.  The problem was that she seemed to be seeing that many men and being eaten out that the date just never happened and I eventually got bored of being messed around.

My type of woman lol. Proud to put it about.

Offline sparkus

My type of woman lol. Proud to put it about.

There's a few about! As I said, one I saw just fondles cocks and doesn't fuck, some women just want dirty chat like that and never meet (and it may well be you're chatting to a total catfish anyway).

Some of the tourists just come for a week and try out as many men as possible, you have to feel sorry for their OH's back home (though it's not fun when you don't get a second night of porking as they've moved on to the next bloke).  One messaged me that when she comes back here she wants to fellate me non-stop for hours.  She also gave me permission/encouragement (not that I needed it) to share her pics with mates as she loves the idea of that.

Offline sparkus

There's also a woman I've matched with several times over the years (as in every time I go back on we end up matched) who I occasionally see around as she seems to live near me.  Late 40s, African, quite tall and looks churchy yet glamorous.  She said she didn't see any point of meeting as she's firmly against ONS and sex dates and only wants a serious relationship but admitted to finding the attention flattering and said she had no objection to me continuing to send her any sexual compliments and 'theoretical' sexual opportunities.  I sense nothing will ever come of it and I suspect that any approach by me in public to her wouldn't go down well.

There's also an Indian mature (50) with massive chebs I've matched with several times who's not far away but the chat is too hard as she's either thick as fuck or doesn't speak good English, any attempt to even half talk dirty are met with 'What? Not understand this' In the end I had a lot of fun using the words 'meet' and 'meat' interchangeably.

Offline lillythesavage

There's a few about! As I said, one I saw just fondles cocks and doesn't fuck, some women just want dirty chat like that and never meet (and it may well be you're chatting to a total catfish anyway).

Some of the tourists just come for a week and try out as many men as possible, you have to feel sorry for their OH's back home (though it's not fun when you don't get a second night of porking as they've moved on to the next bloke).  One messaged me that when she comes back here she wants to fellate me non-stop for hours.  She also gave me permission/encouragement (not that I needed it) to share her pics with mates as she loves the idea of that.

That has reminded me of two Married women from Leicester we met on a Greek Island beach on a lads holiday, 5 on 2 by Lunchtime, right up your street too, massive naturals, filthy sluts, I was at the bar with one a few days later, the other was on the beach being double teamed, the barman was admiring so I asked him if he liked them, he did, so got them out for him to play with. She got double teamed too.  :D

Offline Illya Kurakin

I came across this thread and found it very helpful. Long time Seeking user but less successful in recent times. Tried Tinder to little avail a few years back. Am in NatWests category of older single guy. Curious six months later whether the lifting of restrictions has changed any OPs views on the different websites?

Offline Natwest

I let my tinder subscription lapse but have thought about going back on. I continued with 'secret benefits' which has been reasonably successful and with careful use the 1000 credits I bought last july, I still have some left. I am convinced a lot of girls use tinder for the same purpose as 'seeking' but be interested to know if anyone else has recent positive experiences.

Offline Silva21

I let my tinder subscription lapse but have thought about going back on. I continued with 'secret benefits' which has been reasonably successful and with careful use the 1000 credits I bought last july, I still have some left. I am convinced a lot of girls use tinder for the same purpose as 'seeking' but be interested to know if anyone else has recent positive experiences.

I'm considering giving tinder a go or doing some Sugur Daddy stuff. There's girls asking for SD's on aw too.

How much are they generally wanting as a SD? Any ideas?
And what do you get for it?...i know it varies from case to case but just curious to get a ballpark idea.

Are we talking £400 per month and shes at your beck and call or are we talking thousands per month for bi-weekly meet ups?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 08:24:18 pm by Silva21 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm considering giving tinder a go or doing some Sugur Daddy stuff. There's girls asking for SD's on aw too.

How much are they generally wanting as a SD? Any ideas?
And what do you get for it?...i know it varies from case to case but just curious to get a ballpark idea.

Are we talking £400 per month and shes at your beck and call or are we talking thousands per month for bi-weekly meet ups?

Read the dedicated seeking threads on the main board and also in your local area. It will be time well spent and will give you an idea of what to expect, what the SB’s expect and more importantly who to avoid.

Offline Rondonumbanine9

Don’t know if this has been posted but;

External Link/Members Only

Shows you that it’s a losing battle from the beginning.
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Ah, Tinder. The deliveroo for chlamydia!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 09:41:04 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline JontyR

Don’t know if this has been posted but;

External Link/Members Only

Shows you that it’s a losing battle from the beginning.
Does it get better after the first two minutes? Looked like a recruitment video for incels.

Offline jaydefo24

How TF are you getting matched with 20 year olds at that age? I’m 40ish and can only get matches with women 36+ or complete mingers from Thailand who are younger.

Im an athletic type with all his hair. What am I doing wrong,?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Fuck knows what's in the water but recently met 2 Nigerian and 1 Zimbabwean bird off dating apps. All working in care and up for sex. 1 was on Tinder, 1 on Bumble and 1 Facebook dating.

This was July and things gone quiet again last few weeks. It was also discussed on a different thread but I concur African gash definitely has a different smell!!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

How TF are you getting matched with 20 year olds at that age? I’m 40ish and can only get matches with women 36+ or complete mingers from Thailand who are younger.

Im an athletic type with all his hair. What am I doing wrong,?

If you're just after sex/ causal meet try changing your age to late 30s as might be more appealing or likely to match with 20 year olds.

Most dating apps you cant change your age so might need to delete and setup a new one... if you think you can get away with it lol.

Of course not going to work if looking for something longer term.

Offline sparkus

Fuck knows what's in the water but recently met 2 Nigerian and 1 Zimbabwean bird off dating apps. All working in care and up for sex. 1 was on Tinder, 1 on Bumble and 1 Facebook dating.

This was July and things gone quiet again last few weeks. It was also discussed on a different thread but I concur African gash definitely has a different smell!!

I see from your reviews you're up north, we don't really get that many down here in London/Essex/Herts on the apps.

I was dining with the missus recently up there (West Yorks) and there was (I worked out after hearing them) a big leaving party of care home women on the next (very large) table. Some very fine mature African ladies and I even heard one complaining to an English colleague that she'd "never get a man" here because English man too shy etc.

Offline Harry Monk

Recently I've seen references to Wildsmash ,anyone know if it's worth a look or just another trip to fantasy land ?