Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lowe - Conisborough - The full little ray of sunshine package!!!  (Read 13291 times)

56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline wolfiesmith69

After not visiting HONEY for a couple of years due to one reason or another-I was in the area & still had her number so fired off a speculative text & was all arranged--She is so fucking addictive i soon had another visit soon after so will combine both reviews !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location as before, not a problem,discreet,Parking needs planning,Honey is Covid aware  etc etc.
 Arranged a little ray of Sunshine booking £150 for the hour with all the package included.
Honey has a fantastic figure,seems to be getting better with age-Great tits with responsive nipples,slim with a nice arse & a pretty face,always dressed to please & eager to please too !
Shower offered & taken-drink offered, Paperwork delivered -a nice little chat then onto the action.
Within seconds i am being eaten alive,soon returned the favour with my tongue up her arse, Head over the edge of the bed-Throat fucking aplenty with a glorious ending !
,Furious sweaty frantic fucking in all positions,Butt plugs & A requested & enjoyed to the max-,squirting & an insatiable desire to please-This girl delivers it all with a few squeals & giggles-She really is a fucking ray of sunshine !!
Chat & a shower & a vow to return one day soon-More addictive than crack !
She may have a change of location soon-just hope she doesn't arrive somewhere near you it will be very difficult to resist !!!!

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Country Lad

When did the meet take place Wolfie ?
Didn’t think she was working as she hasn’t logged on to AW since March.

Offline stevedave

Do you like Honey, wolfie?

Just your 4th review of her  :rolleyes: :wacko:

Offline TheMurloc

Oh she’s still working? Wish I’d kept her number.

Offline Thelatitude0

Hey Wolfie

Nice review - I just realised she's a squiter. Quick question Does she squirt on demand or do we need to be magician?  :drinks:

Offline Semirdon

Personally I think Wolfie has great taste :wacko: ;)

Offline wolfiesmith69

mmmm i gotta admit i do like Honey -can you tell ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline Ghost89

I’d love to see her. I can’t justify £100 for just 30 minutes. Silly money.

Offline Fra66le

Ghost - I agreed, but look at it another way, add £50 and go for the hour. I’m sure you will find that worth it from a well reviewed SP with a good track record of reviews. I’m not pumping or white knighting btw. I’m also saving the tokens for a return visit when I can get over there.

Offline sheffielder

Not had chance to see her and couldn't afford to see her regularly but given here reviews and services offered I would say she is reasonably priced. Will defo book when I get chance

Offline Ghost89

Maybe if I earned more I’d consider it. As it stands atm it’s over my hourly budget anyway.

Offline filthy.john

Maybe if I earned more I’d consider it. As it stands atm it’s over my hourly budget anyway.

If I were you, I'd save a bit extra and pick Honey over a visit to Lana Cox. My bet is that you'll find the Lana Cox experience to be a disappointment and you'll wish you'd put that money towards a visit to see Honey Lowe who appears to offer a damn sight more and appears to deliver in the looks, figure and more important breadth and depth of service. No brainer.

Offline Pegasus Rider

We've swapped a few texts but never been able to get down there....I will definately have to make the effort!

Offline Ghost89

If I were you, I'd save a bit extra and pick Honey over a visit to Lana Cox. My bet is that you'll find the Lana Cox experience to be a disappointment and you'll wish you'd put that money towards a visit to see Honey Lowe who appears to offer a damn sight more and appears to deliver in the looks, figure and more important breadth and depth of service. No brainer.
You may be right. But I need to tick Lana off first. She’s been on my list for a while.

Offline secretjones

Lana Cox is right up my street but over priced for not a lot in return . Honey was great when i saw her a few years ago and i would return there

Offline soppyget

Great review wolfie.

I've done both Lana and honey.  Enjoyed them both but would only return to honey.

I enjoyed the Lana experience but you guys are right. Expensive for what you actually get.  You certainly get the whole package with honey.  I really must go back and see her   :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

mmmm i gotta admit i do like Honey -can you tell ??

Yeah we can.  :music: :music:

You're a proper fan boy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

StarNat looks like right tub of lard in some of those pictures. She'll be bordering on being a BBW now.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Uklad873

Doesn’t see anyone without AW feedback . That’s me fucked then :(

Offline Podger

I saw her last year, she is definately worth paying a bit extra for. See my review.

Offline gfeman

Lana Cox is right up my street but over priced for not a lot in return . Honey was great when i saw her a few years ago and i would return there
I'd love to return to both Lana and Honey but prices oft putting for me anyway. As mentioned before by myself and many others I may have to maybe start thinking about hanging up my punting gloves unfortunately. Or the very least reduce the amount of visits.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:51:41 pm by gfeman »

Offline Ghost89

I’m having to reduce the amount of visits. The price increase with a lot of wg’s hasn’t helped. My wage can’t keep up!

Offline TheMurloc

Good WGs are worth paying the £20/30 per hour more than the crowds of dross at the £100-£120 price point unless you’re just after dumping your load in a lifeless corpse. Don’t get me wrong there are some low priced gems out there but since covid hit they’re rated than they were before. If you can find them please share

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good WGs are worth paying the £20/30 per hour more than the crowds of dross at the £100-£120 price point unless you’re just after dumping your load in a lifeless corpse. Don’t get me wrong there are some low priced gems out there but since covid hit they’re rated than they were before. If you can find them please share

Indeed as unicorn hunting ain't what it used to be.  :cry: :cry:

Offline binbag

I'd like to make a booking with Honey Lowe but, as was mentioned previously, she's not been on AW since March. If she's still working what's the best way to contact her?
Thanks.

Offline Shawy74

Seen honey a couple ov times but no longer av her number,do av AW feedback but not much use if she doesnt log on,sure she be up an running properly soon,defo worth seein if u havent already.

Offline Skeleton

I'd like to make a booking with Honey Lowe but, as was mentioned previously, she's not been on AW since March. If she's still working what's the best way to contact her?
Thanks.

I’d guess she has enough regulars paying her increased rates to keep her going, sadly, as I’d also like to see her. Hopefully she logs back in soon

Offline Charles Glass

I have reviewed her 3 times. But did single, Duo and Trio. So each review had a variation.

I worked my way up on the Honey ladder.

Like with Natalia the £200 for 2 hours was always uncle Charlie’s favourite these girls were amazing value once.

Honey is great though, one of the best for service
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline wolfiesmith69

Honey only sees guys with AW feedback & i am sure her regs have her number stashed away !!

Offline Johnwilliam

I have her on my HL but she's difficult to get hold of. I'll keep trying.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Can i post a new updated review of Honey now after six months ???

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Yes shouldn’t be a problem. It’s always good to have up to date reviews. The rule is as long as your not regularly reviewing the same girl and touting her  :hi:

Offline stevedave

Yes shouldn’t be a problem. It’s always good to have up to date reviews. The rule is as long as your not regularly reviewing the same girl and touting her  :hi:

Please don't encourage him Kev, he constantly reviews the same lasses... if he does another one for Honey - that he seems a bit too desperate to do, reading above - it will be his fourth for her I think. Possibly fifth.

Offline Candyman1900

Please don't encourage him Kev, he constantly reviews the same lasses... if he does another one for Honey - that he seems a bit too desperate to do, reading above - it will be his fourth for her I think. Possibly fifth.

He has four so yes would be his 5th but to be fair they are spread out over a a few years and some upto date info on this lady would be nice as I'm trying new ladies and she's on my hot list.

Offline stevedave

He has four so yes would be his 5th but to be fair they are spread out over a a few years and some upto date info on this lady would be nice as I'm trying new ladies and she's on my hot list.

I take your point, but FIVE glowing, positive reviews of the same lass? If that doesn't come across as a bit touty or EAS-like, I don't know what is.

Offline Lonestaruk

I saw her recently and had a bloody good time. Ill pop up a review in the next week or so

Offline One Eyed Snake

Looks like he’s moved on since AV packed in

Offline wolfiesmith69

I thought the idea of this forum is to review what you do  ???

Offline wolfiesmith69

Thanks

Offline mark22

I thought the idea of this forum is to review what you do  ???
I'd appreciate a review please.

Having seen Honey once it would be interesting to know how she is with multiple repeat business. Also what about her price increase, are you happy to pay the new rate or as a regular has that increase not applied to you ?

Apologies...just checked your last review of Honey and you did indeed pay the new rate of £150 ph.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:48:17 am by mark22 »

Offline viper13

I saw her recently and had a bloody good time. Ill pop up a review in the next week or so

Can't wait to read it  :hi:

Offline filthy.john

Can't wait to read it  :hi:

I hope he remembers to 'do her justice' or someone will be expressing his disgust.

Offline viper13

I hope he remembers to 'do her justice' or someone will be expressing his disgust.

Can't think who you are referring to, mmmmm   :unknown:    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline viper13

You take no notice Wolfie  :lol: can't wait to read your review  :hi:

Just been in touch with her myself again, and looking to arrange something before this shit weather comes in  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whatever it is she's been "feeding" you has clearly addled your mind as 13th May plus 6 months ain't for a couple of weeks yet Wolfie.

Maybe you need to show her your love by reviewing one of your other conquests first ???  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline stevedave

Whatever it is she's been "feeding" you has clearly addled your mind as 13th May plus 6 months ain't for a couple of weeks yet Wolfie.

Maybe you need to show her your love by reviewing one of your other conquests first ???  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you mean re-reviewing one of them, will it be the hatrick for Star Nat or Mel, or maybe no 2 for Alana. Or straight to the five for Honey  :rolleyes:

Offline wolfiesmith69

You take no notice Wolfie  :lol: can't wait to read your review  :hi:

Just been in touch with her myself again, and looking to arrange something before this shit weather comes in  :unknown:
Thanks on the way soon !!!

Offline wolfiesmith69

Others ??? who ??

Offline Thelatitude0

Wolfie - Could you confirm if Honey is a prolific squirter or this only happens if you are a magician/

:coolgirl: