Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black bootylicious Sasha at Athena, Sheffield  (Read 3362 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Gents for a fuller review of when I last met Sasha in Feb 2020 (she was known as Rhianna then, and it was at Diplomat), please go here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273861.0

On Wednesdays, if the idea of fucking a big-breasted, curvy-bootied, explicitly dirty, very dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean gal appeals to you, head for Athena on Attercliffe Road and book yourself some time with Sasha.

SUMMARY

Half an hour of full on filth with a Serena Williams / Makosi / Nicki Minaj type black girl.

DATE

w/c 19 April

VENUE

Athena, Attercliffe, Sheffield (External Link/Members Only)

PARKING

Small, free Car Park off road right behind the parlour. Space for c.20 cars, gets busy, be prepared to wait.

PRICE PAID

£80 for 30 mins GFE

THE ARRIVAL

Buzzed in. Laura was available - a tall slim blonde wearing a white thong showing a very prominent set of pussy lips .. I'll be back to see her. But she has a slightly hard-looking exterior, and voice, so I waited for Sasha to arrive (it was bang on 11am).

THE GIRL

See my Rhianna review for a full description. Busty black girl fantasy type. Huge black areolas and big nipples on big tits .. fantastic round arse and long pussy lips .. not fat, just curvaceous, a chocolate Jessica Rabbit girl. Right up my street. Facially Sasha is attractive, big natural smile. Loud! A bit balls-out and full-on, and when in the room she moans and postures a bit too much for my liking .. she could tone all that down and act more naturally, for me. Lots of 'baby' this and 'baby' that, felt a bit rote after a while.

WHAT WE AGREED

She clocked that we'd met before so I got the big smile and the hug. We had a laugh. We agreed 30 mins, I would slowly undress / massage her / explore / feel her up, and we'd take it naturally from there.

WHAT HAPPENED

She asked for £80 in the room which was cheeky, it should really have been £60 or £70 I think, but I let it go.

For a guy like me, her body's a playground so from the slow undressing (fucking eye popping cleavage tight dress), to the exploring with fingers and eventual explosion, it was wild and good.

DFK yes, though she wasn't into OWO this time (she was last time) so I had her licking my balls and shaft up and down instead. I didn't fuck her - I often don't, I generally prefer the heavy foreplay - but i licked out her ass and pussy, and she responded to all my requests. With her arse in the air, or laid back legs spread playing with her cunt, she's not shy at all ...

WOULD I GO AGAIN?

Yes, when I'm in the mood. Next door at Diplomat, you have 'Luna' who is slightly older but the same sort of thing ... I reviewed her as Tina a while back.

And with Sasha and Luna working just yards away from each other, the potential for a double-chocolate session are clear :-)

Online sheffielder

£80 for the services received seems steep especially from a parlour  :wacko:

Thanks for the review though.

Offline dreamwrx

Certainly is mate. I'm not exactly playing a MoneySavingExpert role here lol ... just had a good time, handed over the notes.

Offline chandlerhandler

She asked for £80 in the room which was cheeky, it should really have been £60 or £70 I think, but I let it go.

Website says £60 so what did she think she was providing that was extra

Offline Dave3pg

Personally I would not have paid £80, if initially quoted £60.
I would have also given a negative review.
But that’s my option and I know everyone has their own.

Offline dreamwrx

Bloody hell it's Spanish Inquisition time lol people have got their calculators out.

To be clear, I wasn't quoted £60 at any point. I just walked in and said let's have a good time. I never even looked at the website's pricing. Last week I paid £70 for Andrea at Diplomat next door, and had a bloody good time. If we're talking VFM, she's over a tenner better therefore as she's a more naturally pleasant girl, and wasn't play-acting so much.

But physically, the two girls are totally different. This week I fancied big black tits and booty, Sasha asked for £80, I paid it but it'll make me less likely to book her again because I reckon she was asking for at least a tenner too much.

TBH it was the last thing on my mind. Big black norks were actually what was on my mind at the time :-)

Peace ...

Offline Dave3pg

Ok, no probs. No offence meant

Offline dreamwrx

Ok, no probs. No offence meant

:hi: to Dave3pg mate .. let's be honest, parlour visits are always going to be £60-£80, I just paid the top end the other day. Rather it had been £20 cheaper, but we're all different ... to me, when it comes to actually fucking a girl I can take it or leave it, sometimes, especially if they are older ... what I'm paying for is a Memory which will stay with me, and will stir the Wank Bank when I need to dip into it for whatever reason.

That's a whole other discussion .. Why do you go punting? I suspect there would be as many different ansers, as there are punters on this excellent board :-)

Offline Fitgeordie

She sounds great. I’ve never been to a parlour before certainly not in the UK. What is the procedure for booking and when you go in etc? And do you book who you want in advance or can you just turn up and see who is available at that time?

Offline Kool Keef

£80 for the services received seems steep especially from a parlour  :wacko:

Thanks for the review though.

Yep I agree, didn't even get owo  :thumbsdown:

Online sheffielder

I dont think anyone is aiming to give you the spanish inquisition. Sorry if it caused offence and I as will be the others are genuinely great full of your review.  If you had a great time and have.no issue with paying £80 brill. I think people are just trying to point out that everything you do would be covered under gfe which is usually around £60 and not sure why they are charging you "extra"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:43:45 pm by sheffielder »

Offline punter6199

Does she do anal ( serious question)

Offline dreamwrx

Lads I just called Athena and Sasha doesn't work there any more ... I would definitely see her again, so if anybody knows whether Sasha / Rhianna has reappeared elsewhere, please post on here.

If you like your curvy big-tit black girls she's getting towards the same league as Mia / Mel of Wakefield, who has also gone a bit missing ... but well worth a visit if either of them reappear.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

External Link/Members Only

Does the description of the Rihanna here match the one your looking for? Sorry but didnt see the girl in question during my recent visit (just reviewed and remembered this post)

Offline dreamwrx

External Link/Members Only

Does the description of the Rihanna here match the one your looking for? Sorry but didnt see the girl in question during my recent visit (just reviewed and remembered this post)

Hi mate yes it does ... the Rihanna I saw had easily 38EEs .. very big boobs .. but size 12 would be about right too. Looked younger than early thirties to me.

Might have to call Caesar's to see if she really is working there :-)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Hi mate yes it does ... the Rihanna I saw had easily 38EEs .. very big boobs .. but size 12 would be about right too. Looked younger than early thirties to me.

Might have to call Caesar's to see if she really is working there :-)

Good luck to you squire! Only thing I'd say is if you ask "is this girl x who worked at x before" they might put you off the scent if shes had problematic punters before.

Might be better to find out when shes working and spend the £10 on getting in to verify it's her!

Offline dreamwrx

Good news The0neAnd0nly ... yes it is the same Rihanna. She and I had a quick text convo yesterday, it's the same girl.

Looks like she does late nights at Caesars at the moment ... she's there from 10pm ish tonight for example, I think (I always delete texts, even on my punter phone).

Nice!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Good news The0neAnd0nly ... yes it is the same Rihanna. She and I had a quick text convo yesterday, it's the same girl.

Looks like she does late nights at Caesars at the moment ... she's there from 10pm ish tonight for example, I think (I always delete texts, even on my punter phone).

Nice!

Glad you've found her... enjoy!  :thumbsup: