Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jinny thai - Cardiff  (Read 5270 times)

Offline clevertrevor

External Link/Members Only

Was lucky enough to see Jinny in the few days she was in Cardiff.  Very cute girl who said she was 25 which I believe. Quite short and had a cracking body.
Kissing was very restricted with very quick pecks on the lips, I asked why she didn't kiss properly and she said it was her way of preventing covid.  Ridiculous in my opinion but I didn't argue.
Usual cock wipe but not overboard scrubbing then a very nice owo session.  Rubbered up and she climbs aboard, went through a few positions including picking her up to bounce on me. Finished in missionary which felt great.
The retreating solider was wrapped up in tissue to avoid and mess on the bed and was offered a massage.   Opted to give her a massage instead as I do enjoy giving them.
10 mins of that and we just have a cuddle n chat.  Do you want to try again she asks....  Why not, even though I know I got very little chance of cumming again.    More owo..... More sex but I just run out of steam so give up.
Overall had a great time with a super cute girl,. Looks like she won't be revisiting Cardiff any time soon tho

Offline SALIBA

Offline clevertrevor

I didn't measure her, 5.4 at a guess

Offline wiltsman

Would you say she was the same girl as in the pics / video?  With a large tattoo on her left ass cheek?  She looks pretty stunning in the pics  ... and she is now showing as available in Wolverhampton. 

Offline clevertrevor

Absolutely her. Even cuter in the flesh too

Offline wiltsman

Thanks Clevertrevor!  I'll try to see her! 

Offline clevertrevor

Just noticed she's back in Swansea.  Think a trip west is in order!

Offline weldermike

Just noticed she's back in Swansea.  Think a trip west is in order!
Hi, have you a link please, I can find her on AW etc but says Blackpool way.
Thanks Mike.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:29:49 pm by weldermike »

Offline crfc

Hi, have you a link please, I can find her on AW etc but says Blackpool way.
Thanks Mike.
Hint: visit Vivastreet, type name of girl into 'keyword' box, select ethnicity, ie; asian, don't select an area.... Hey presto, she is now in Blackpool
External Link/Members Only